Joe Thomas Quotes
-
Gip should do an analysis of which LT starters around the league were drafted in the first. I don't buy this notion that if we trade JT, we HAVE to draft his
replacement in the first.
I so agree! If we trade JT we can go after TWO!!! 1st round playmakers reguardless of position!!! And be extremely happy:-}-and get one or two OL in the 3rd or 4th
I so agree! If we trade JT we can go after TWO!!! 1st round playmakers reguardless of position!!! And be extremely happy:-}-and get one or two OL in the 3rd or 4th
If it's true Joe is not being traded- it's a sign Hue wants a blindside bodyguard to prevent RG III from getting killed.
I'll let Gip do the research- but there's a fair amount of LTs that were drafted in the first round- no time for that now- time for the Draft Day Party to commence.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login