Skip to content

Lifelong USC fan, now Browns fan

The Browns Board
46 29 2.4k
  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #41

    I'd imagine there are buckeyes fans jerking off in Buffalo today.

    Welcome to the Browns kid. You have chosen the path of righteousness regardless of how you got there.

    WSS

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #42

    I'm not CALTroj123. But someone in the forum is, lol.

  • @wargograw said:

    You guys can stop acting like A&M is the only school that does this now....

    Ah, but no one did it like the Aggies did... both in volume and ferocity...

    Add that right now the genuine, Kessler-fan influx over/under is at "1" and at best it's looking like a "push"...

    @brownsnmopar said:

    Id take Griese in his prime anytime!

    Honestly not sure how well he'd translate to today's NFL...

    @hoorta said:

    What our newest member needs to understand there's a ton of Ohio State fans who frequent this forum- and are kinda POed the Browns took Kessler instead of Cardale Jones...

    Kessler >> Jones...

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @tour2ma said:

    Ah, but no one did it like the Aggies did... both in volume and ferocity...

    Add that right now the genuine, Kessler-fan influx over/under is at "1" and at best it's looking like a "push"...

    Kessler >> Jones...

    Remains to be seen Tour. nfl.com had them rated equally.

  • @opal312 said:

    Why did they draft Kessler? He's small with no arm strength. We have two guy like him already and just got rid of one.

    10 7/8"

    You just can't teach hand size!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @falcon7 said:

    10 7/8"

    You just can't teach hand size!

    You know what they say about hand size...... 😉

  • I'd imagine there are buckeyes fans jerking off in Buffalo today.

    Welcome to the Browns kid. You have chosen the path of righteousness regardless of how you got there.

    WSS

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @westside-steve said:

    I'd imagine there are buckeyes fans jerking off in Buffalo today.

    You imagine what you want to... I'll imagine what I want to...

    @hoorta said:

    Remains to be seen Tour. nfl.com had them rated equally.

    Obviously, h... just placing a bet on the semblance of a football mind over a physical specimen.

  • @westside-steve said:

    I'd imagine there are buckeyes fans jerking off in Buffalo today.

    You imagine what you want to... I'll imagine what I want to...

    @hoorta said:

    Remains to be seen Tour. nfl.com had them rated equally.

    Obviously, h... just placing a bet on the semblance of a football mind over a physical specimen.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @tour2ma said:

    You imagine what you want to... I'll imagine what I want to...

    LMAO!