Superbowl odds..... Browns 200-1 next highest odds are 60-1 ...lol
-
-
I made some similar bets last fall when I was in West Wendover NV.
High risk, high rewards lol.
A handful of IPAs and a sports book can be a great time!
-
VesnaKociper said:
I don't think they will take a $5.00 bet on that shit. I will be there in 4 weeks
Sure they do, don't they? They will take a $5.00 bet on the Browns to win the Super Bowl.
When you are there, put $5.00 down for the Gipper on the Browns to win. If you want, I will mail you the 5 bucks in advance!
Go Browns...Super Bowl Baby????
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
