Quarterbacks that moved to WR
-
What is up with the Terrelle Pryor? Is it Cocky, WR Swag or the new Confidence Hue is looking for out of his WR group? Hell it just could be me? But, Rumors daily that TP has been "flashing" at OTA's. Hell, we are not even in pads yet. But when you get quotes out of Pryor such as "Going to Beat up on some corners" & "Anytime I get the ball in my hands, something special is going to happen." Hartline's was shown the door. Are we sending a message to Gordon too? I get swag & confidence but what is Terrelle Pryor thinking as a 1 catch wonder?
-
Football players aren't that smart. Don't sweat it.
-
Zombo said:
Johnny did have this shining moment. shame that it was totally illegal.
Why was it called back? Refresh my memory.
Why was it called back? Refresh my memory.
There is a penalty called if any personnel are within 5 yards of the sideline between the 30 or 40 yard lines, that middle part of the field... I guess it has something to do with substitutions or something...
-
Why was it called back? Refresh my memory.
There is a penalty called if any personnel are within 5 yards of the sideline between the 30 or 40 yard lines, that middle part of the field... I guess it has something to do with substitutions or something...
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Anquan Boldin
I don't think Boldin played QB in college, did he?. I think if I took every NFL player that played QB in High School, we would probably have to include a number of like, offensive linemen and linebackers.
-
I misspelled it Quarteraback. Just fuddle fingers.
You want to borrow my speeelchecker? It was made in Pittsburgh...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login