Skip to content

Time to bring the Hanson brothers off the bench for game 5

The Cavs Board
28 7 1.7k
  • Green IS suspended for game five.

    they hook/grab/hold/illegally block/set moving picks...

    and the keystone cop refs play pro wrastling idiots.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @calfoxwc said:

    Green IS suspended for game five.

    they hook/grab/hold/illegally block/set moving picks...

    and the keystone cop refs play pro wrastling idiots.

    He shouldve been suspended for the series,, hes a repeat offender.,

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Green IS suspended for game five.

    they hook/grab/hold/illegally block/set moving picks...

    and the keystone cop refs play pro wrastling idiots.

    He shouldve been suspended for the series,, hes a repeat offender.,

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @nickers said:

    He shouldve been suspended for the series,, hes a repeat offender.,

    He would have if lebron hadnt done the stepover. Warriors should be thankful its only one game

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Green's flagrant one was a joke but so was the lack of suspension for the Adams debacle. This isn't new but gets more attention cause we are all plugged in. I wouldn't have given Green the flagrant one but I would have sat him at least a game after the Adams kick.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #24

    It was his 3rd strike bottom line

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Dont give me delly comparisons, not anymore

    He is absolutely a dirty player as is Kevin Garnett who I cheered to a title. It's ok to root for your own dirty player just don't call out the other teams.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @baconhound said:

    He is absolutely a dirty player as is Kevin Garnett who I cheered to a title. It's ok to root for your own dirty player just don't call out the other teams.

    What dipshit team do you root for?

  • @baconhound said:

    He is absolutely a dirty player as is Kevin Garnett who I cheered to a title. It's ok to root for your own dirty player just don't call out the other teams.

    What dipshit team do you root for?

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @the-gipper said:

    What dipshit team do you root for?

    Celtics

  • Green's flagrant one was a joke but so was the lack of suspension for the Adams debacle. This isn't new but gets more attention cause we are all plugged in. I wouldn't have given Green the flagrant one but I would have sat him at least a game after the Adams kick.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @baconhound said:

    Green's flagrant one was a joke but so was the lack of suspension for the Adams debacle. This isn't new but gets more attention cause we are all plugged in. I wouldn't have given Green the flagrant one but I would have sat him at least a game after the Adams kick.

    Crazy legs "kickin" Draymond "nutcracker" green deserved his suspension. Anyone who saw the replay of him slapping at lebrons balls is hard pressed to deny it. Dude is a nice player but he seriously needs to control his emotions.

  • @the-gipper said:

    What dipshit team do you root for?

    Celtics

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @baconhound said:

    Celtics

    And where in the Boston/New England area did you grow up?