Rex Ryan sees Rey Maualuga as the next Ray Lewis! (It says he's a temptation for the Browns)
-
@jadbf said:
Again read what I put in bold. and then ask yourself this question. You are out in a bar and you girlfriend is out dancing on the dance floor without you. And then some guy comes up and starts dancing suggestively behind her like that. You don't think you'd have a little bit of a problem with some strange guy doing that to your girlfriend?Apples to oranges
In a bar? yes, I'd mind it. But at the same time, I'm in a bar so what should I expect?
If I were Erin Andrews boyfriend ( God, I like the sound of that!) and I would've have seen this thing with Rey? It wouldn't have bother me in the least that it happened.....I would've have thought, "Yeah, she's hot and she mine Rey!"
To many serious folks right now on this board.
-
This would be Mangini's ticket out of town if he picks Rey and Rey becomes a bust for any reason. Unless of course it was a late round pick.
-
@inspecta said:
and he was being a typical college kid, probably just having a little fun.thats what worry's me......football players are not typical college students.....
the fact that he does not understand this makes me wonder what other simple ideas rey has failed to learn while at college.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login