Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Weaponry

Weaponry

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
31 Posts 13 Posters 1.4k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma

    "... far better than average..." Does that mean "good"? 😉

    We only have significant questions at:

    QB

    RB

    WR

    TE

    C

    RT

    Offensive optimism at this point is misplaced.

    The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
    • 57k Posts
    • 4k Reputation
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @tour2ma said:

    "... far better than average..." Does that mean "good"? 😉

    We only have significant questions at:

    QB

    RB

    WR

    TE

    C

    RT

    Offensive optimism at this point is misplaced.

    But, as noted, we have multiple options at pretty much all of those positions that could easily pan out to be good. Yes, there are question marks....but at least we have proposed answers. Sometimes in the past we did not have that.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • The GipperT The Gipper

      @gftchris said:

      New head coach, big roster turnover, it's a recipe for a high draft pick. So we could be in line for two.

      You talking Browns...or Eagles....or both?

      Don't forget: unsettled QB situation.

      I personally don't see Sam Bradford being any better really than RGIII......does anyone disagree?

      jiggins7919 jiggins7919J Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 5k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @the-gipper said:

      You talking Browns...or Eagles....or both?

      Don't forget: unsettled QB situation.

      I personally don't see Sam Bradford being any better really than RGIII......does anyone disagree?

      Ehhh...I think I disagree with that. I'm not saying Sam is a LOT better, but I do think he's the better option at QB. That doesn't mean that RG III can't have a better season, but if someone asked me which QB I wanted out of the two...I'd probably say Sam.

      The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • jiggins7919J jiggins7919

        @the-gipper said:

        You talking Browns...or Eagles....or both?

        Don't forget: unsettled QB situation.

        I personally don't see Sam Bradford being any better really than RGIII......does anyone disagree?

        Ehhh...I think I disagree with that. I'm not saying Sam is a LOT better, but I do think he's the better option at QB. That doesn't mean that RG III can't have a better season, but if someone asked me which QB I wanted out of the two...I'd probably say Sam.

        The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
        • 57k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @jiggins7919 said:

        Ehhh...I think I disagree with that. I'm not saying Sam is a LOT better, but I do think he's the better option at QB. That doesn't mean that RG III can't have a better season, but if someone asked me which QB I wanted out of the two...I'd probably say Sam.

        I think RG has the potential to be much better if he can get his act together. I don't think Bradford has the potential to do much more than what we have seen.

        I mean, figure it out.....some people on here were all up in arms because we did not get the #1 or #2 QBs in this past draft. Remember....Bradford was a #1 overall, and RG was a #2 overall.....and neither of them have proved to be all that and a bag of chips. I have been of the belief that both Bradford and RG had better potential than Goff or Wentz.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
          • 30k Posts
          • 6k Reputation
          Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
          #24

          "Act together" is not enough. He seems to have checked all the interpersonal boxes a certain Johnny Fuck Face could not even locate.

          RG needs to show he has the mental tools to be a NFL QB....

          Read... React... Execute...

          ... and do it a fuckload faster than it took me to type...

          "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
          The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Tour2maT Tour2ma

            "Act together" is not enough. He seems to have checked all the interpersonal boxes a certain Johnny Fuck Face could not even locate.

            RG needs to show he has the mental tools to be a NFL QB....

            Read... React... Execute...

            ... and do it a fuckload faster than it took me to type...

            The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
            • 57k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @tour2ma said:

            "Act together" is not enough. He seems to have checked all the interpersonal boxes a certain Johnny Fuck Face could not even locate.

            RG needs to show he has the mental tools to be a NFL QB....

            Read... React... Execute...

            ... and do it a fuckload faster than it took me to type...

            Well....he needs to show the ability to read, react, and execute....in other words, he needs to get his act together.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Tour2maT Tour2ma

              "... far better than average..." Does that mean "good"? 😉

              We only have significant questions at:

              QB

              RB

              WR

              TE

              C

              RT

              Offensive optimism at this point is misplaced.

              D Bone D BoneD Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 8k Posts
              • 3k Reputation
              D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @tour2ma said:

              "... far better than average..." Does that mean "good"? 😉

              We only have significant questions at:

              QB

              RB

              WR

              TE

              C

              RT

              Offensive optimism at this point is misplaced.

              I'm betting that the offense finishes somewhere around 14th best in the league....... better than average.

              Tour2maT sisky fringoS 2 Replies Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • D BoneD D Bone

                @tour2ma said:

                "... far better than average..." Does that mean "good"? 😉

                We only have significant questions at:

                QB

                RB

                WR

                TE

                C

                RT

                Offensive optimism at this point is misplaced.

                I'm betting that the offense finishes somewhere around 14th best in the league....... better than average.

                Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                • 30k Posts
                • 6k Reputation
                Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @d-bone said:

                I'm betting that the offense finishes somewhere around 14th best in the league....... better than average.

                I'll take some of that...

                "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • D BoneD D Bone

                  @tour2ma said:

                  "... far better than average..." Does that mean "good"? 😉

                  We only have significant questions at:

                  QB

                  RB

                  WR

                  TE

                  C

                  RT

                  Offensive optimism at this point is misplaced.

                  I'm betting that the offense finishes somewhere around 14th best in the league....... better than average.

                  sisky fringo sisky fringoS
                  • 2k Posts
                  • 96 Reputation
                  sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  @d-bone said:

                  I'm betting that the offense finishes somewhere around 14th best in the league....... better than average.

                  still feel that way?

                  D BoneD 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • sisky fringoS sisky fringo

                    @d-bone said:

                    I'm betting that the offense finishes somewhere around 14th best in the league....... better than average.

                    still feel that way?

                    D Bone D BoneD Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 8k Posts
                    • 3k Reputation
                    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    @sisky-fringo said:

                    still feel that way?

                    1st pre-season game, I'll wait till at least the 2nd pre-season game to cry about the falling sky.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • SkippinTurtles S Conversation Starter Dedicated First Post Collaborator One Year In Week One Done One Month Later
                      • 436 Posts
                      • 49 Reputation
                      S SkippinTurtles wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      It's hindsight, but Ezekiel Elliott would have helped this team more than a pint sized slot receiver. Pound the rock.

                      Z 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • S SkippinTurtles

                        It's hindsight, but Ezekiel Elliott would have helped this team more than a pint sized slot receiver. Pound the rock.

                        Zombo Z
                        • 8k Posts
                        • 0 Reputation
                        Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        @skippinturtles said:

                        It's hindsight, but Ezekiel Elliott would have helped this team more than a pint sized slot receiver. Pound the rock.

                        Coleman is not a slot receiver. With his speed, strength and toughness he is compared to Steve Smith and Antonio Brown. Just gotta get him healthy and keep him healthy.

                        Elliot may have 3 or 4 good years, this was not the year to go RB, let the guys we have get beat up, add the RB last.

                        Z

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        Theme
                        • System
                        • Light
                        • Dark
                        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Forums
                        • Recent
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Donate