Skip to content

HOW DOES THIS TEAM GET 2 PRIME TIME GAMES??

The Browns Board
28 19 2.0k
  • You guys have taken his bait. Hook, line and sinker.

  • Because NFL fans like watching the Steelers embarass your Brownies every year.

    If you guys end up trading away Braylon as well, that Thursday night game will be a joke.

    63-0

  • Because NFL fans like watching the Steelers embarass your Brownies every year.

    If you guys end up trading away Braylon as well, that Thursday night game will be a joke.

    63-0

    @byner-fumbles said:

    Because NFL fans like watching the Steelers embarass your Brownies every year.

    If you guys end up trading away Braylon as well, that Thursday night game will be a joke.

    63-0

    WHO LEFT THE DOOR OPEN ? DINT I TELL YOU ALL TO CLOSE THE DOOR ONCE YOU ENTER ?

    NOW I NEED TO GET OUT THE MOSQUITO SPRAY AGAIN !

  • @nebbrownsfan said:

    Ever thought that the NFL Gods were thinking about the Ravens and Steelers fans instead?

    Exactly. We're thought of as nothing more than feed this year.

    Beanpot

    QUOTE (NebBrownsFan @ Apr 15 2009, 08:41 PM) *

    Ever thought that the NFL Gods were thinking about the Ravens and Steelers fans instead?

    @beanpot said:

    Exactly. We're thought of as nothing more than feed this year.

    Beanpot

    i disagree>>they always get up for those division games. sometimes it doesn't work out but they always play hard.

    there are definitely not two better games on their schedule for them to have as primetime outings either. our division is respected and you can never look past the Browns.

  • Because NFL fans like watching the Steelers embarass your Brownies every year.

    If you guys end up trading away Braylon as well, that Thursday night game will be a joke.

    63-0

    @byner-fumbles said:

    Because NFL fans like watching the Steelers embarass your Brownies every year.

    If you guys end up trading away Braylon as well, that Thursday night game will be a joke.

    63-0

    your 3-0 monday night mudfest vs the phins was the joke. you should feel lucky your team earned the right to get nationally exploited ever again after that showing.

    go suck something.

  • I am confused... why all of the doom and gloom? We have no idea what sort of product is going to hit the field, we should stay positive and not shun the spotlight.

    I think and hope that we will be much better than last year and might surprise a few fans and people this year. We already seem a much tighter ship with a specific direction and definately a coach who actually has the normal powers coaches usually have.

    Anytime we can dethrone a superbowl champ on national tv always makes me happy.... The Giants last year and this year the Steelers!!!

  • G gmp

    @letmedowns said:

    Are you seriously crying about this?????????? You have got to be kidding me.

    Pleeeeese, as a fan of the game...I really want to watch entertaining games on Prime time.....not some sacrificial lamb being brought to slaughter.........I'm sure Ravens and Steeler Fans are even disappointed they have to play the Browns on Primetime...How do you get up for that???

    @gmp said:

    How do you get up for that???

    I dont get boners watching football.

  • @gmp said:

    How do you get up for that???

    I dont get boners watching football.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    I dont get boners watching football.

    lumbergh does for a certain quarteback...