mock 2.0
-
explain to me then why the starting D-line in 2005 was Williams, McCargo, Tyler and Manny Lawson? google it...4-3
explain to me then why the starting D-line in 2005 was Williams, McCargo, Tyler and Manny Lawson? google it...4-3
I think they played the 4-3 McCargo's senior year and went back to Amato's 3-4 Tyler's last year.
Edit: I just talked to a friend of mine. He said Lawson was strictly a LB and then switched to a hybrid OLB-DE in Amato's defense. But that Tyler normally lined up over either guard gap as a NT.
-
Yeah, TFY Draft is reporting that they've received a guarantee from one of their sources that the Steelers won't be taking Mack at #32.
Also, I don't think Seattle's going to take a tackle, especially if Jason Smith's off the board. Walter makes some good points here, and the Seahawks' GM seemed to corroborate those points at a recent presser. I think they'll take Crabtree; I'm assuming their much publicized interest in Sanchez isn't totally sincere.
Aloysius said:
Yeah, TFY Draft is reporting that they've received a guarantee from one of their sources that the Steelers won't be taking Mack at #32.Also, I don't think Seattle's going to take a tackle, especially if Jason Smith's off the board. Walter makes some good points here, and the Seahawks' GM seemed to corroborate those points at a recent presser. I think they'll take Crabtree; I'm assuming their much publicized interest in Sanchez isn't totally sincere.
perhaps....Sarkesian was Sanchez's old coach...he might go to Seattle....crabtree/macklin/curry probably go here...don't they need a returner???
-
Interesting Mock I came across:
1
Detroit
Curry, Aaron
OLB, Wake Forest Player Info 2
St. Louis
Monroe, Eugene
OT, Virginia Player Info 3
Kansas City
Raji, B.J.
DT, BC Player Info 4
Seattle
Crabtree, M.
WR, Texas Tech Player Info 5
Cleveland
Orakpo, Brian
DE, Texas Player Info 6
Cincinnati
Smith, Jason
OT, Baylor Player Info 7
Oakland
Maclin, Jeremy
WR, Missouri Player Info 8
Jacksonville
Smith, Andre
OT, Alabama Player Info 9
Green Bay
Jackson, Tyson
DE, LSU Player Info 10
San Francisco
Stafford, Matthew
QB, Georgia Player Info 11
Buffalo
Oher, Michael
OT, Mississippi Player Info 12
Denver
Sanchez, Mark
QB, USC Player Info 13
Washington
Ayers, Robert
DE, Tennessee Player Info 14
New Orleans
Jenkins, Malcolm
CB , Ohio State Player Info 15
Houston
Maualuga, Rey
ILB, USC Player Info 16
San Diego
Brown, Everette
DE, Florida State Player Info 17
New York
Harvin, Percy
WR, Florida Player Info 18
Denver
Maybin, Aaron
DE, Penn State Player Info 19
Tampa Bay
Freeman, Josh
QB, Kansas St. Player Info 20
Detroit
Jerry, Peria
DT, Mississippi Player Info 21
Philadelphia
Pettigrew, B.
TE, Okla. State Player Info 22
Minnesota
Davis, Vontae
CB, Illinois Player Info 23
New England
Cushing, Brian
OLB, USC Player Info 24
Atlanta
Matthews, Clay
OLB, USC Player Info 25
Miami
Smith, Alphonso
CB, Wake Forest Player Info 26
Baltimore
Laurinaitis, James
ILB, Ohio State Player Info 27
Indianapolis
Moreno, K.
RB, Georgia Player Info 28
Buffalo
English, Larry
OLB, N. Illinois Player Info 29
New York
Britt, Kenny
WR, Rutgers Player Info 30
Tennessee
Wood, Eric
C, Louisville Player Info 31
Arizona
Wells, Chris
RB, Ohio State Player Info 32
Pittsburgh
Butler, Darius
-
okay...now TFY Draft is reporting that the Steelers really like Alex Mack. They also reportedly like Oklahoma offensive tackle Phil Loadholt, a guy Mel Kiper thinks is a lock to go in the first round.
-
okay...now TFY Draft is reporting that the Steelers really like Alex Mack. They also reportedly like Oklahoma offensive tackle Phil Loadholt, a guy Mel Kiper thinks is a lock to go in the first round.
Aloysius said:
okay...now TFY Draft is reporting that the Steelers really like Alex Mack. They also reportedly like Oklahoma offensive tackle Phil Loadholt, a guy Mel Kiper thinks is a lock to go in the first round.I just don't into rumors at all especially this time a year!
-
i'm not trying to be a dick, but kansas city taking raji? didn't they draft glenn dorsey last year and are switching to a 3-4? doesn't make sense to me.
-
i'm not trying to be a dick, but kansas city taking raji? didn't they draft glenn dorsey last year and are switching to a 3-4? doesn't make sense to me.
i'm not trying to be a dick, but kansas city taking raji? didn't they draft glenn dorsey last year and are switching to a 3-4? doesn't make sense to me.
Raji = NT
Dorsey = DE (in a 3-4)
-
No offense, but this isn't very good. No way the Colts select a DE, noooo way, and Sanchez won't fall that far. Plus, the rumors about Denver liking him are overblown and there's been no evidence that's actually true. There are other problems but I don't feel like ranting.
-
-
No offense, but this isn't very good. No way the Colts select a DE, noooo way, and Sanchez won't fall that far. Plus, the rumors about Denver liking him are overblown and there's been no evidence that's actually true. There are other problems but I don't feel like ranting.
No offense, but this isn't very good. No way the Colts select a DE, noooo way, and Sanchez won't fall that far. Plus, the rumors about Denver liking him are overblown and there's been no evidence that's actually true. There are other problems but I don't feel like ranting.
I think Indy will go defense. It may be tackle but they have to address the run defense. Especially after losing Johnson last year.
-
No offense, but this isn't very good. No way the Colts select a DE, noooo way, and Sanchez won't fall that far. Plus, the rumors about Denver liking him are overblown and there's been no evidence that's actually true. There are other problems but I don't feel like ranting.
I think Indy will go defense. It may be tackle but they have to address the run defense. Especially after losing Johnson last year.
I think Indy will go defense. It may be tackle but they have to address the run defense. Especially after losing Johnson last year.
Okay I'm calling it.
Indy goes with Robiskie.
-
i'm not trying to be a dick, but kansas city taking raji? didn't they draft glenn dorsey last year and are switching to a 3-4? doesn't make sense to me.
Raji = NT
Dorsey = DE (in a 3-4)
AdaM said:
Raji = NTDorsey = DE (in a 3-4)
I wouldn't waste my pick on a NT when I have this beast already on my line.
Tank Tyler

-
#5 Brian Orakpo
#29 Alex Mack-from gmen
#36 Brain Robiskie
#50 Patrick Chung
#91 Rashad Jennings- from gmen
#104 Jasper Brinkley
#151 Corey Irvin- from gmen
#177 Deon Butler
This is who I want. YEAH
-
#5 Brian Orakpo
#29 Alex Mack-from gmen
#36 Brain Robiskie
#50 Patrick Chung
#91 Rashad Jennings- from gmen
#104 Jasper Brinkley
#151 Corey Irvin- from gmen
#177 Deon Butler
This is who I want. YEAH
#5 Brian Orakpo
#29 Alex Mack-from gmen
#36 Brain Robiskie
#50 Patrick Chung
#91 Rashad Jennings- from gmen
#104 Jasper Brinkley
#151 Corey Irvin- from gmen
#177 Deon Butler
This is who I want. YEAH
That's pretty sweet, but maybe Wood instead of Mack since he's stronger according to Alo.
-
#5 Brian Orakpo
#29 Alex Mack-from gmen
#36 Brain Robiskie
#50 Patrick Chung
#91 Rashad Jennings- from gmen
#104 Jasper Brinkley
#151 Corey Irvin- from gmen
#177 Deon Butler
This is who I want. YEAH
#5 Brian Orakpo
#29 Alex Mack-from gmen
#36 Brain Robiskie
#50 Patrick Chung
#91 Rashad Jennings- from gmen
#104 Jasper Brinkley
#151 Corey Irvin- from gmen
#177 Deon Butler
This is who I want. YEAH
When I posted mine it was what I thought they'd do, not what I wanted to see happen.....I think I like yours better! You have an extra pick in yours that I didn't. So you think we get a 1st, 3rd and 5th for Edwards? I sure hope so!
If Britt were still there at #36, would you still take Robiskie?
Although I really wanted to see Delmas in a Browns uniform, that safety could wait for Mays or Berry next year
-
#5 Brian Orakpo
#29 Alex Mack-from gmen
#36 Brain Robiskie
#50 Patrick Chung
#91 Rashad Jennings- from gmen
#104 Jasper Brinkley
#151 Corey Irvin- from gmen
#177 Deon Butler
This is who I want. YEAH
When I posted mine it was what I thought they'd do, not what I wanted to see happen.....I think I like yours better! You have an extra pick in yours that I didn't. So you think we get a 1st, 3rd and 5th for Edwards? I sure hope so!
If Britt were still there at #36, would you still take Robiskie?
Although I really wanted to see Delmas in a Browns uniform, that safety could wait for Mays or Berry next year
When I posted mine it was what I thought they'd do, not what I wanted to see happen.....I think I like yours better! You have an extra pick in yours that I didn't. So you think we get a 1st, 3rd and 5th for Edwards? I sure hope so!
If Britt were still there at #36, would you still take Robiskie?
Although I really wanted to see Delmas in a Browns uniform, that safety could wait for Mays or Berry next year
If they skimp it should be at safety. I like Delmas, but like Alo and you say next year is a much deeper safety draft and they can get by this year with somebody like Milloy etc.
Not homering here, but I would take Robo instead of Britt because I think he's more ready to help now, and we'll need it. I think the Colts may nab him in the first though.
-
When I posted mine it was what I thought they'd do, not what I wanted to see happen.....I think I like yours better! You have an extra pick in yours that I didn't. So you think we get a 1st, 3rd and 5th for Edwards? I sure hope so!
If Britt were still there at #36, would you still take Robiskie?
Although I really wanted to see Delmas in a Browns uniform, that safety could wait for Mays or Berry next year
If they skimp it should be at safety. I like Delmas, but like Alo and you say next year is a much deeper safety draft and they can get by this year with somebody like Milloy etc.
Not homering here, but I would take Robo instead of Britt because I think he's more ready to help now, and we'll need it. I think the Colts may nab him in the first though.
If they skimp it should be at safety. I like Delmas, but like Alo and you say next year is a much deeper safety draft and they can get by this year with somebody like Milloy etc.
Not homering here, but I would take Robo instead of Britt because I think he's more ready to help now, and we'll need it. I think the Colts may nab him in the first though.
I like Robo too...But I'm lost as to who I like better. I see Britt being more physical which I like. But Robo has better hands is a smart, quality kid.
Wow, you think Robo goes in the first to the Colts? That's a bold prediction!
I still think the Colts go defensive tackle. I'll say they go Hood or Jerry.
-
#5 Brian Orakpo
#29 Alex Mack-from gmen
#36 Brain Robiskie
#50 Patrick Chung
#91 Rashad Jennings- from gmen
#104 Jasper Brinkley
#151 Corey Irvin- from gmen
#177 Deon Butler
This is who I want. YEAH
When I posted mine it was what I thought they'd do, not what I wanted to see happen.....I think I like yours better! You have an extra pick in yours that I didn't. So you think we get a 1st, 3rd and 5th for Edwards? I sure hope so!
If Britt were still there at #36, would you still take Robiskie?
Although I really wanted to see Delmas in a Browns uniform, that safety could wait for Mays or Berry next year
When I posted mine it was what I thought they'd do, not what I wanted to see happen.....I think I like yours better! You have an extra pick in yours that I didn't. So you think we get a 1st, 3rd and 5th for Edwards? I sure hope so!
If Britt were still there at #36, would you still take Robiskie?
Although I really wanted to see Delmas in a Browns uniform, that safety could wait for Mays or Berry next year
I like Robiskie becuase i think he might be a little more nfl ready, he isnt as tough put he is more complete, as for Delmas i would like him too but he will be gone, I predicted the 5th rounder because if the eagles sign Boldin before the giants bet BE we might be able to squeeze that extra pick.
-
No offense, but this isn't very good. No way the Colts select a DE, noooo way, and Sanchez won't fall that far. Plus, the rumors about Denver liking him are overblown and there's been no evidence that's actually true. There are other problems but I don't feel like ranting.
No offense, but this isn't very good. No way the Colts select a DE, noooo way, and Sanchez won't fall that far. Plus, the rumors about Denver liking him are overblown and there's been no evidence that's actually true. There are other problems but I don't feel like ranting.
put yours up! mines not complete as stated. 3.0 will be final...P.S Hood is a DT!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login