Survey Tuesday
-
Well, lets face, while Queen is in like my Top 5 favorite bands ever, since the death of Freddie Mercury, they have really just been a tribute band to themselves, bring in replacements like Paul Rogers, Adam Lambert, etc. So, I guess the powers that be see them no more relevant than bringing back some other "Classic" bands.
They could bring in Elton John and Billy Joel for a piano duel. those two have never performed.
Or do those Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd reunions.
And FYI, the next Super Bowl will be in Houston....so maybe a country theme would be in order. Garth Brooks, George Strait (is he still alive), Kenny Rogers, Reba
Agreed on Queen. Elton John? Too laid back. Zep and the Floyd are down to 2 of the originals, (in the case of the Floyd Gilmour and Mason- seriously doubt Watters would be interested in another reunion) Though the Floyd put on an incredible stage show (if you've never watched "Pulse" I highly recommend it)- that type of music is probably too mellow for a SB show- and I agree- they sort of want a more dynamic act.
Agreed on Queen. Elton John? Too laid back. Zep and the Floyd are down to 2 of the originals, (in the case of the Floyd Gilmour and Mason- seriously doubt Watters would be interested in another reunion) Though the Floyd put on an incredible stage show (if you've never watched "Pulse" I highly recommend it)- that type of music is probably too mellow for a SB show- and I agree- they sort of want a more dynamic act.
Avoid the whole "what music act should they bring in" and do like Cirque du Soleil or something?
-
Agreed on Queen. Elton John? Too laid back. Zep and the Floyd are down to 2 of the originals, (in the case of the Floyd Gilmour and Mason- seriously doubt Watters would be interested in another reunion) Though the Floyd put on an incredible stage show (if you've never watched "Pulse" I highly recommend it)- that type of music is probably too mellow for a SB show- and I agree- they sort of want a more dynamic act.
Avoid the whole "what music act should they bring in" and do like Cirque du Soleil or something?
Avoid the whole "what music act should they bring in" and do like Cirque du Soleil or something?
This is more like the Browns Circus.

-
Agreed on Queen. Elton John? Too laid back. Zep and the Floyd are down to 2 of the originals, (in the case of the Floyd Gilmour and Mason- seriously doubt Watters would be interested in another reunion) Though the Floyd put on an incredible stage show (if you've never watched "Pulse" I highly recommend it)- that type of music is probably too mellow for a SB show- and I agree- they sort of want a more dynamic act.
Avoid the whole "what music act should they bring in" and do like Cirque du Soleil or something?
Avoid the whole "what music act should they bring in" and do like Cirque du Soleil or something?
That's an interesting idea. I'm sure you'd get plenty of excitement from say some aerobatics, or military show of some kind.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login