Well its official...
-
I'm already salivating at the idea of us getting a top 3 pick (via Eagles) and drafting Myles Garrett or Leonard Fournette. Two once-in-a-generation players in one draft. Then we'll likely have a top 10 pick and pick up some secondary help with a player like Jalen Tabor or Jabrill Peppers.
Truthfully, while it may not show on paper, I'm liking the team's direction. It took us no longer than a hiccup to trade Gilbert for a sixth rounder, and a 34 year old punter for a fifth. With all of our salary cap space clearing, and great mid round picks like Nassib, Higgins, and Ogbah, I'm optimistic with the process. I won't read too much into our W/L column because we have a veeeery tough schedule.
Go Browns!
-
i like hue jackson and everyone on the coaching staff except horton. i just really really dislike ray horton he sucks i hope he gets fired on monday
i like hue jackson and everyone on the coaching staff except horton. i just really really dislike ray horton he sucks i hope he gets fired on monday
I have to agree with you on Horton, his D was terrible the first time around. Too many blitzes and large chunks of yardage. Hopefully Ogbah and Nassib are the answer to not getting pressure.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login