Skip to content

Who is In and Who is Out

The Browns Board
24 9 952
  • As I said, I won't be surprised if Gilbert starts across from Haden, with Taylor in the nickel and the 32 yo Tramon Williams given his walking papers.

    Z

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Zombo said:

    As I said, I won't be surprised if Gilbert starts across from Haden, with Taylor in the nickel and the 32 yo Tramon Williams given his walking papers.

    Z

    Don't see it Z. T Williams was to cover 2's not 1's with Haden out. T Will's ST can return & block FG at SD. D. Alexander may put Scoob to PS with 2 slow knees on ST verse Alexander..Scoob has a better shot if they consider tackling & sacks at LB..D. Alexander & Scoob will be close

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Paea was a 16 game starter for CHI in 2014 at NT/DT with 6 sacks.

    Had one start for WSH but 11 appearances at DE.

    Will be interesting to see where we slot him.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Did we ditch Anubus and Ademye to pick up Paea?

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    From PFT CB Charles Gaines was also released with Desir.. confirmed on BReport