Skip to content

Browns/Eagles Game Predictions

The Browns Board
85 37 3.3k
  • I'm changing it up this season. I often sip a lil JD during a Browns game. That sucker ain't getting cracked open till we win.

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    I'm changing it up this season. I often sip a lil JD during a Browns game. That sucker ain't getting cracked open till we win.

    Lol. We will not open it until its time.
  • Eagles 17 Browns 13

    Close due to Wentz being green but Browns struggle on offense.

  • hoping today doesn't go as bad as yesterday...

    out with friends bellowing any type of yap pro-america, thought i had a lock down bet, smokin stoagies in a non-shade having parking lot where it was like a hundy degrees just to be delegated to the couch with a pit bull farting in my half coherent face all night long cuz the wife has disowned me..

    got the best pain medication money can buy in a 1.75 bottle. stomach is saying no but head is saying why not.

    @miktoxic said:

    hoping today doesn't go as bad as yesterday...

    out with friends bellowing any type of yap pro-america, thought i had a lock down bet, smokin stoagies in a non-shade having parking lot where it was like a hundy degrees just to be delegated to the couch with a pit bull farting in my half coherent face all night long cuz the wife has disowned me..

    got the best pain medication money can buy in a 1.75 bottle. stomach is saying no but head is saying why not.

    How did I know you were gonna get me LMAO? Thanks Mik!

  • OK-we have a QB that our whispering coach should bring back from the dead against a team with a true rookie with minimal preseason work.

    Browns 24-Eagles 10

  • I predict that Nassib gets so fired up that he sacks Wentz .....as he's running out of the tunnel.....