Biggest Hitters in Browns History
-
even if the last regime woulda signed ward, this new one woulda cut him.
just like our hard hitting punter.
(lol)
-
Biggest Browns hitter was Kevin Mack period. No need to continue this post any further.
I'm not talking about the crack pipe either

-
Biggest Browns hitter was Kevin Mack period. No need to continue this post any further.
I'm not talking about the crack pipe either

Biggest Browns hitter was Kevin Mack period. No need to continue this post any further.
I'm not talking about the crack pipe either

actually, Byner was probably a tougher, harder hitter.
-
who was the ahole rb we had a couple years ago who did a selfie displaying tattoos of someone's wife on their stomach sportin a foot long?
i'm sure he was a hard hitter too, according to most hoes.
-
Biggest Browns hitter was Kevin Mack period. No need to continue this post any further.
I'm not talking about the crack pipe either

Biggest Browns hitter was Kevin Mack period. No need to continue this post any further.
I'm not talking about the crack pipe either

I think thats actually Josh Gordon.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login