Skip to content

Sunshine and rainbows

The Browns Board
49 24 2.2k
  • @texasag1969 said:

    I played for the Browns? 😆

    Maybe I should have said the spawn of Satan that infected the whole team from haslam down. But if you want to be the biggest ass from Texas.....go for it but you got some competition.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #41

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Maybe I should have said the spawn of Satan that infected the whole team from haslam down. But if you want to be the biggest ass from Texas.....go for it but you got some competition.

    I have witnesses who say I'm pretty damn good and ready for a comeback (key the theme from Rocky ------da da Daaa, Da da daaa). 😛

    Z will vouch for me here. 😉

  • @mudfly said:

    Yep, yessir.....the unfortunate part is that McCowns probably gonna get busted up too....poor guy......

    Hopefully, we get some games.s.s.s. out of him first.....

    Pretty sure Hue told him- no more helicopters. 🙂

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    .

    I'm hoping for quarters. 3 is the over under... I'm down for under

    What- U bein' a pessimist? The sunshine pumpers don't want to hear any negativism.

    @canton-dawg said:

    As much as I loathe the idea of having the worst record in the NFL, you're right.

    It may be in sight. Just hope McCown can hold the fort till the bye, and then it may be time for Kessler. If he plays bad well start drinking Kessler.

    @miktoxic said:

    U mean that team that sucks every year, get's the highest draft picks every year and then still sucks?

    The Browns have perfected that Mik..

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @hoorta said:

    What- U bein' a pessimist? The sunshine pumpers don't want to hear any negativism.

    Is this your new thing now? It's equally as annoying as the "I told you guys we would suck, shoulda listened!" (which we already knew) on every other thread.

  • @hoorta said:

    What- U bein' a pessimist? The sunshine pumpers don't want to hear any negativism.

    Is this your new thing now? It's equally as annoying as the "I told you guys we would suck, shoulda listened!" (which we already knew) on every other thread.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #43

    @wargograw said:

    Is this your new thing now? It's equally as annoying as the "I told you guys we would suck, shoulda listened!" (which we already knew) on every other thread.

    I'd suggest you read your PM. You're starting to get really annoying.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #44

    Page 3 and this has yet to be posted?

    Dobie Gillis and a guy made of bronze to boot...

  • Page 3 and this has yet to be posted?

    Dobie Gillis and a guy made of bronze to boot...

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @tour2ma said:

    Page 3 and this has yet to be posted?

    Dobie Gillis and a guy made of bronze to boot...

    Orange Tootsie Roll Pops were always my favorite. Love the orange and brown color combo

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    What do the Browns and Leslie Gore have in common besides a team bus? Both DOA. 😛 😛

  • What do the Browns and Leslie Gore have in common besides a team bus? Both DOA. 😛 😛

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @texasag1969 said:

    What do the Browns and Leslie Gore have in common besides a team bus? Both DOA. 😛 😛

    Some lol's are more embarrassing than others...

  • Page 3 and this has yet to be posted?

    Dobie Gillis and a guy made of bronze to boot...

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @tour2ma said:

    Page 3 and this has yet to be posted?

    Dobie Gillis and a guy made of bronze to boot...

    cast.jpg

  • Yep I am a homer and have sunshine and rainbows in my ass. I think there is a reasonable chance McCown can have a winning record with this team...............I am pausing here to let you quit laughing

    He was not terrible here last year. Our record sucked but it was largely not on him. With a team of midget receivers he managed a 64% completion rate, 94% QBR., threw for 2109 yards and had 12 TD's vs 4 INTs in 8 games. Double that and the stats put him top 12 QB last year. Win loss is NOT just on the QB.

    This year he will have Pryor, Coleman and soon Gordon along with Barnidge to throw to and I think that is a pretty good upgrade to people who sucked so much I struggle to remember their names.

    We might try to do him a solid and go out and pick up an actual NFL center. Erving could maybe carry the new guys jock or something. Wisnewski was probably sitting on the Philly bench laughing his balls off on the 10 foot tall shotgun snap.

    B browns52 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @jcam222 said:

    Yep I am a homer and have sunshine and rainbows in my ass. I think there is a reasonable chance McCown can have a winning record with this team...............I am pausing here to let you quit laughing

    He was not terrible here last year. Our record sucked but it was largely not on him. With a team of midget receivers he managed a 64% completion rate, 94% QBR., threw for 2109 yards and had 12 TD's vs 4 INTs in 8 games. Double that and the stats put him top 12 QB last year. Win loss is NOT just on the QB.

    This year he will have Pryor, Coleman and soon Gordon along with Barnidge to throw to and I think that is a pretty good upgrade to people who sucked so much I struggle to remember their names.

    We might try to do him a solid and go out and pick up an actual NFL center. Erving could maybe carry the new guys jock or something. Wisnewski was probably sitting on the Philly bench laughing his balls off on the 10 foot tall shotgun snap.

    you are correct except he is still playing with a shitty team. Probably the worse in the nfl. But i can guarantee you this, you will see most of so called critics blame him because hey, he did not record a sack, cause a turnover, actually tackle a running back behind the los...missed a block...yepper, all his fault...one hundred percent..