Skip to content

Roll Call

The Browns Board
206 62 9.2k 1
  • @dennis-h said:

    Ashtabula. Somebody has to be.

    You and Urban Meyer.

    Dennis H, on 22 Sept 2016 - 8:18 PM, said:

    Ashtabula. Somebody has to be.

    @the-gipper said:

    You and Urban Meyer.

    Well that should be worth extra points 😆

    .....BTW good thread.

  • Columbus, OH

  • @comeonman said:

    Panama City FL - San Angelo Texas... Wish my father had moved us back to Columbus where he's from

    I was through San Angelo last November...toured Fort Concho.

    @the-gipper said:

    I was through San Angelo last November...toured Fort Concho.

    Sorry for wasting your time. Let me know if you're in town again and we'll get drunk. Only fun thing to do here.
  • Born in Cleveland.

  • @dennis-h said:

    Ashtabula. Somebody has to be.

    You and Urban Meyer.

    @the-gipper said:

    You and Urban Meyer.

    And https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Novello Father Guido Sarducci

  • @the-gipper said:

    I was through San Angelo last November...toured Fort Concho.

    Sorry for wasting your time. Let me know if you're in town again and we'll get drunk. Only fun thing to do here.

    @comeonman said:

    Sorry for wasting your time. Let me know if you're in town again and we'll get drunk. Only fun thing to do here.

    No, it was fine. I like that sort of thing, touring historical sites.

  • but goddamn Portland can be so fucking stupid just today on the news a dog was attacked owner did not want dogs name released second fucking protesters are fucking up traffic downtown cause of that dude who got shot 10,000 miles away in carolina

  • sydS syd

    but goddamn Portland can be so fucking stupid just today on the news a dog was attacked owner did not want dogs name released second fucking protesters are fucking up traffic downtown cause of that dude who got shot 10,000 miles away in carolina

    @syd said:

    but goddamn Portland can be so fucking stupid just today on the news a dog was attacked owner did not want dogs name released second fucking protesters are fucking up traffic downtown cause of that dude who got shot 10,000 miles away in carolina

    One Superintendent I liked down the mill used to say "we all have our own axes to grind"...... I guess some just have very small ones. 😉

  • @syd said:

    but goddamn Portland can be so fucking stupid just today on the news a dog was attacked owner did not want dogs name released second fucking protesters are fucking up traffic downtown cause of that dude who got shot 10,000 miles away in carolina

    One Superintendent I liked down the mill used to say "we all have our own axes to grind"...... I guess some just have very small ones. 😉

    @mjp28 said:

    One Superintendent I liked down the mill used to say "we all have our own axes to grind"...... I guess some just have very small ones. 😉

    whats down the mill ? is that some sort of black slang ? are you gonna start a protest ?

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    One Superintendent I liked down the mill used to say "we all have our own axes to grind"...... I guess some just have very small ones. 😉

    whats down the mill ? is that some sort of black slang ? are you gonna start a protest ?

    @syd said:

    whats down the mill ? is that some sort of black slang ? are you gonna start a protest ?

    No steel mill in Youngstown where I started at 18 while going to college and stuck around for awhile. Great job and greater money, best time of my life had a blast.

  • @syd said:

    whats down the mill ? is that some sort of black slang ? are you gonna start a protest ?

    No steel mill in Youngstown where I started at 18 while going to college and stuck around for awhile. Great job and greater money, best time of my life had a blast.

    @mjp28 said:

    No steel mill in Youngstown where I started at 18 while going to college and stuck around for awhile. Great job and greater money, best time of my life had a blast.

    that's fucking cool right on man

    so your not goona start a black lives matter rally ?

  • sydS syd

    but goddamn Portland can be so fucking stupid just today on the news a dog was attacked owner did not want dogs name released second fucking protesters are fucking up traffic downtown cause of that dude who got shot 10,000 miles away in carolina

    @syd said:

    but goddamn Portland can be so fucking stupid just today on the news a dog was attacked owner did not want dogs name released second fucking protesters are fucking up traffic downtown cause of that dude who got shot 10,000 miles away in carolina

    Holy fuck...didn't you ever hear of a fucking period or comma?

    Read that out loud to yourself and ask yourself if anyone speaks like that. Do you?

    ...and the entire U.S. is only 3,000 miles coast to coast.

  • miles are only,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, A state of mind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hows that for comma's

    but even without said comma's,you still understood what i said

    well at least i was able to weed out the first grammer cop here

  • Born: Edenbridge, Kent, England

    Now: Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England

    FYI 40ish miles South East of London.

  • born in akron. grew up in sandusky. now live in dobbs ferry, ny.

  • sydS syd

    miles are only,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, A state of mind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hows that for comma's

    but even without said comma's,you still understood what i said

    well at least i was able to weed out the first grammer cop here

    @syd said:

    miles are only,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, A state of mind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hows that for comma's

    but even without said comma's,you still understood what i said

    well at least i was able to weed out the first grammer cop here

    LMAO! Thatta boy Syd! I think God beat you to it though. He didn't put people in Pittsburgh to be taken serious as grammar cops. That said, they can be pretty good role models for anyone that wants to speak fluent cave man...

  • sydS syd

    miles are only,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, A state of mind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hows that for comma's

    but even without said comma's,you still understood what i said

    well at least i was able to weed out the first grammer cop here

    @syd said:

    miles are only,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, A state of mind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hows that for comma's

    but even without said comma's,you still understood what i said

    well at least i was able to weed out the first grammer cop here

    Miles are only (no comma) a state of mind. (period) LOL! from #2. 😛

  • @5150k9 said:

    My wife is from Mingo!

    I thought it was Mingo Junction.

    @the-gipper said:

    I thought it was Mingo Junction.

    It is, was just lazy in typing the second word 😁

  • @mark-o said:

    Mission Viejo, California

    Sweet...I grew up in Laguna Niguel

    @cvcanedy said:

    Sweet...I grew up in Laguna Niguel

    Lived in Aliso Viejo for a few years.

  • Bowling Green Ohio

    who knows the connection Bowling Green has to the Browns??