Skip to content

Haden out

The Browns Board
23 17 953
  • Not sure how his contract is horrendous for the Franchise when we haven't even sniffed the salary cap.

    Z

  • Haden is a good CB but he, in no way, is a league top CB and that contract he earned was horrendous for the franchise. He isn't one of those ballhawk corners who are involved in every play be it thrown their way or not. Still, he is good but that contract he got just gives me shivers and forces me to shake my head everytime I remember it.

    @brownsfan11 said:

    Haden is a good CB but he, in no way, is a league top CB and that contract he earned was horrendous for the franchise. He isn't one of those ballhawk corners who are involved in every play be it thrown their way or not. Still, he is good but that contract he got just gives me shivers and forces me to shake my head everytime I remember it.

    No, and JJ Watt now being injured makes him one of the worst defensive linemen in the league.

    Haden WAS all those things you say he isn't, but like Watt...he can't be what he was while hurt.

    It is that simple, stupid.

  • Nevertheless, Cornerback, Defensive Back will be a priority in the next draft. Williams older and average, Joe hurt and getting older. Jamar TAylor, meh.

    Tracy Howard and Trey Caldwell? No NFL WRs are shaking in their boots at those backups.

    Yep, a stud CB will be a priority imo.

    At safety, Campbell hurt stunts our evaluation of him. Kindred looking good. But like I said, I would like to get our Ronnie Lott or Ed Reed. (yes, I know, and so wouldn't every other team) Still need help there.

    Overall the Defensive Backfield not doing a very good job. Poor coverage, poor tackling.