***Official Browns @ Redskins Game Day Thread***
-
I dont know about you shmucks but i like that we are competitive in games and are improving each week. I have no problems with how we are doing when you look at the big picture. Christ some of these guys were added friday. Yeah it sucks to lose but as a fan i like to see the good thats happening. Even paztor played better lol
I dont know about you shmucks but i like that we are competitive in games and are improving each week. I have no problems with how we are doing when you look at the big picture. Christ some of these guys were added friday. Yeah it sucks to lose but as a fan i like to see the good thats happening. Even paztor played better lol
Exactly. The Browns changed their culture to a TEAM culture, they ran the ball (Crow 112 yards)...
bitches gotta bitch. If this was halfway through the season and they had no wins, I'd be a tad concerned...
but the Browns nearly won their last two games, they haven't put a second half together yet.
Patience is a virtue
-
I dont know about you shmucks but i like that we are competitive in games and are improving each week. I have no problems with how we are doing when you look at the big picture. Christ some of these guys were added friday. Yeah it sucks to lose but as a fan i like to see the good thats happening. Even paztor played better lol
Exactly. The Browns changed their culture to a TEAM culture, they ran the ball (Crow 112 yards)...
bitches gotta bitch. If this was halfway through the season and they had no wins, I'd be a tad concerned...
but the Browns nearly won their last two games, they haven't put a second half together yet.
Patience is a virtue
Exactly. The Browns changed their culture to a TEAM culture, they ran the ball (Crow 112 yards)...
bitches gotta bitch. If this was halfway through the season and they had no wins, I'd be a tad concerned...
but the Browns nearly won their last two games, they haven't put a second half together yet.
Patience is a virtue
Well several of us have said since before the 1st game that it will be games 9-16 that will tell us where this team is going. I certainly have not changed my mind on that. We shall see.
-
I really do think the Browns will win vs the pats next week.
But then again, I'm full of baloney and I never give up.
Not ever. Never, ever.
-
I really do think the Browns will win vs the pats next week.
But then again, I'm full of baloney and I never give up.
Not ever. Never, ever.
-
I dont know about you shmucks but i like that we are competitive in games and are improving each week. I have no problems with how we are doing when you look at the big picture. Christ some of these guys were added friday. Yeah it sucks to lose but as a fan i like to see the good thats happening. Even paztor played better lol
Exactly. The Browns changed their culture to a TEAM culture, they ran the ball (Crow 112 yards)...
bitches gotta bitch. If this was halfway through the season and they had no wins, I'd be a tad concerned...
but the Browns nearly won their last two games, they haven't put a second half together yet.
Patience is a virtue
Exactly. The Browns changed their culture to a TEAM culture, they ran the ball (Crow 112 yards)...
bitches gotta bitch. If this was halfway through the season and they had no wins, I'd be a tad concerned...
but the Browns nearly won their last two games, they haven't put a second half together yet.
Patience is a virtue
Actually they nearly won their last three games, sorta, even other game announcers were mentioning or at least eluding to that. I'd just hate to see them at 0-8 and 5-3 in our twisted minds.


Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login