Skip to content

"So You're Saying There's a Chance?"

The Browns Board
24 17 1.3k
  • I thought next week vs the Titans would be a winnable game, Titans 24 Browns 10

    @baconhound said:

    I thought next week vs the Titans would be a winnable game, Titans 24 Browns 10

    already took the Titans in the eliminator
  • @mudfly said:

    Hey...why not?.....they're due to win one.....this week would be awesome!

    Im not planning to watch, which will be my first miss in years.....so, we are sure to win, just cause Ill miss it....

    17 pts a game certainly IS a problem(cant win many only scoring 17).....tho, giving up 29 pts a game is a bigger one.....

    I don't think that the BROWNS will go 0-16 or even 1-15 but they've missed a few opportunities already hopefully that won't wreck their confidence to close out games later on.

    Now beating Brady on his re-corination back to the NFL well I hope he's rusty as he11, starting to show his age and screws up royally and keep it close.

    But hey the nation will be watching Cleveland even though the Indians will be in Boston. ....how about that?

    @mjp28 said:

    I don't think that the BROWNS will go 0-16 or even 1-15 but they've missed a few opportunities already hopefully that won't wreck their confidence to close out games later on.

    Now beating Brady on his re-corination back to the NFL well I hope he's rusty as he11, starting to show his age and screws up royally and keep it close.

    But hey the nation will be watching Cleveland even though the Indians will be in Boston. ....how about that?

    Well, the nation saw Brady carve up the Browns like a Thanksgiving turkey.

  • @gumby73 said:

    I see, A bad Horton game plan. I see, Josh Daniels winning all day. I see, we should have gotten Jim Schwartz. Cuz Horton, is killin me on Sunday's 😛 ....Hue's Offense is certainly not the problem

    Whose Josh Daniels?

    @nickers said:

    Whose Josh Daniels?

    Do you honestly not know?

    Here are a couple of things that Josh McDaniels is:

    1. A kid born just up the street from where I am

    2. A kid who used to ride his bike around my sister-in-law's neighborhood and who came trick or treating for candy on Halloween.

    3. Former HC of the Broncos, current OC of the Pats.

  • @mjp28 said:

    I don't think that the BROWNS will go 0-16 or even 1-15 but they've missed a few opportunities already hopefully that won't wreck their confidence to close out games later on.

    Now beating Brady on his re-corination back to the NFL well I hope he's rusty as he11, starting to show his age and screws up royally and keep it close.

    But hey the nation will be watching Cleveland even though the Indians will be in Boston. ....how about that?

    Well, the nation saw Brady carve up the Browns like a Thanksgiving turkey.

    @hoorta said:

    Well, the nation saw Brady carve up the Browns like a Thanksgiving turkey.

    .....and the Indians got rained out 🙁