Non parity in the AFC
-
Right, both Jets and Chargers are not animals. (though a Charger could be I guess) I will have to check on that.
Check no more! A Charger is a MOPAR! And all AN-I-MAL!!! check please!?
Check no more! A Charger is a MOPAR! And all AN-I-MAL!!! check please!?
A Charger could be man and animal: as in the Charge of the Light Brigade. There the "Chargers" were both men and horses.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login