Harell lands with Browns
-
So this morning Nfl radio was talking about Harell. They compared stats over the last two years between Harell and Stafford. Harell is a way more accurate QB stats wise compared to Stafford. The other stats were pretty close. We could have a real gem. The only reason i see us not keeping him is the Ratliff pickup. I see Quinn or Anderson starting but as our 3rd stringer i see a battle between Harrel and Ratliff. Lets see if skill wins this battle.
-
Ya know what I took from that? Crabtree is a Diva. Check. Anyone else notice the 20+TW carat Bling he was wearing on draft day? The guy is gonna want to get paid, and big time. Any bets that's he's going to hold out for a mega contract?
In all fairness to Crabtree, I think there were a lot of players wearing bling. I think Aaron Curry was one of those guys, too, and he's considered the opposite of a diva, but I'm not sure on that one. There were many.
In all fairness to Crabtree, I think there were a lot of players wearing bling. I think Aaron Curry was one of those guys, too, and he's considered the opposite of a diva, but I'm not sure on that one. There were many.
Not Don Brown. He was at home with his parents in a T-shirt.
I'm so glad he didn't end up in the AFC North. Especially with the Stoolers. This is one guy I hope is very successful.
The classiest guy in the draft.
-
I have to disagree. The only bling Curry was wearing on draft day was a 10 year old cancer survivor from St Judes. The guy is a class act.
I wasn't sure if Curry was or not, like I said. The point remains the same. If bling at the draft classifies someone as a diva, then there are a lot of divas. Nothing has been confirmed about Crabtree being a diva and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until he proves otherwise.
-
ESPNHD's College Football Live is praising G. Harell right now. "He has all of the tools".
Seems like:
Quinn - starter
Ratleff - 2nd string
Harell - 3rd string
DA - trade him
OR:
Quinn - starter
DA - 2nd string
Ratleff - 3rd string
Harell - practice squad and then as soon as a QB goes down during the pre-season, dangle DA.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login