Josh Gordon out of Rehab!
-
Browns wouldn't get anything for Gordon. Even if they find a team willing to trade for him, they'll get nothing more than conditional picks. What part of Josh's history with the Browns could make anyone believe he wouldn't fuck his career in the ass in Minnesota or San Diego the same way he has in Cleveland?
-
Conditional picks would be cool.
-
i'm sure every team is looking at every player available before the trade deadline.
i don't care if we keep him or not. would you have wanted to keep manziel too? and to me (at this point) it's not about talent. it's about ridding yourself of a pesky fly just keeps coming back to fly around your plate.
I was never bug on Manziel actually preferred Carr. But I did root for him because he was a Brown. No I wouldn't have resigned him he wasn't good. Did not take the game serious. Gordon just smokes weed. He's a great player and if give the opportunity he can be something. I never seen that in Manziel.
I was never bug on Manziel actually preferred Carr. But I did root for him because he was a Brown. No I wouldn't have resigned him he wasn't good. Did not take the game serious. Gordon just smokes weed. He's a great player and if give the opportunity he can be something. I never seen that in Manziel.
He just smokes weed is a bullshit justification. He is a professional athlete who fucks up and doesn't follow the rules. He quit on us in his last game. fuck him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login