HOF news. Clay Mathews a Semi-Finalist
-
Ah... two rings, but was sidelined by injury for one after leading NYG to 11-3 record and leading league in QB Rating.
Fact remains he won as many as Kurt and was a perfect 1-0.
I, and all others will take Warner.
And even objectively.....Warner had a better career production average than Simms.....if you think that stat has any validity. I think it has some. (not perfect, but pretty good)
I, and all others will take Warner.
And even objectively.....Warner had a better career production average than Simms.....if you think that stat has any validity. I think it has some. (not perfect, but pretty good)
Point of order... never said Simms before Warner... said if Warner, then he makes case for Simms.
-
I really hope Clay Mathews gets in.. His longevity speaks for itself.. His conditioning. His ability to adapt in any defensive scheme was enormously huge. He always seemed to be around the ball. His positioning and technique was pretty exceptional.. If he lacked one asset.. I'd say he didn't have the speed of an LT or Ray Ray.. Or Butkus..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login