Skip to content

Dont go to remaining home games

The Browns Board
43 25 2.6k
  • I am not giving up my Club Seats, and I live 600 miles away.

    The deal with me is once i buy them, I don't feel a need to use them. Since each game costs me another $500-$600 in travel expense. If I go up there, I am not going to hole up in a Subway for 4-5 meals. I have been to 3 games, and will go to the Cincy game.

    Next year, as always, I'll plan on 6 trips up.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @ballpeen said:

    I am not giving up my Club Seats, and I live 600 miles away.

    The deal with me is once i buy them, I don't feel a need to use them. Since each game costs me another $500-$600 in travel expense. If I go up there, I am not going to hole up in a Subway for 4-5 meals. I have been to 3 games, and will go to the Cincy game.

    Next year, as always, I'll plan on 6 trips up.

    We missed you at the tailgate this year Russ.

  • @ballpeen said:

    I am not giving up my Club Seats, and I live 600 miles away.

    The deal with me is once i buy them, I don't feel a need to use them. Since each game costs me another $500-$600 in travel expense. If I go up there, I am not going to hole up in a Subway for 4-5 meals. I have been to 3 games, and will go to the Cincy game.

    Next year, as always, I'll plan on 6 trips up.

    We missed you at the tailgate this year Russ.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @the-gipper said:

    We missed you at the tailgate this year Russ.

    I missed going. I had some work done on the house and it ran over in to Saturday. I felt I needed to be there rather than pawn it off on my wife.

  • @the-gipper said:

    We missed you at the tailgate this year Russ.

    I missed going. I had some work done on the house and it ran over in to Saturday. I felt I needed to be there rather than pawn it off on my wife.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @ballpeen said:

    I missed going. I had some work done on the house and it ran over in to Saturday. I felt I needed to be there rather than pawn it off on my wife.

    Hope to see you there again.