Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
-
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, in the spirit of the holiday, I rehired Zoey yesterday, and she emailed me from her family compound her first pick: Steelers 28 Colts 7. So we are back on track. She also said something about hiring her sister to the staff ... we shall see.
Zombo
-
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, in the spirit of the holiday, I rehired Zoey yesterday, and she emailed me from her family compound her first pick: Steelers 28 Colts 7. So we are back on track. She also said something about hiring her sister to the staff ... we shall see.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, in the spirit of the holiday, I rehired Zoey yesterday, and she emailed me from her family compound her first pick: Steelers 28 Colts 7. So we are back on track. She also said something about hiring her sister to the staff ... we shall see.
Zombo
Nothing like a sister act:

-
That is some turkey day breast meat there Gip.

-
Happy and blessed Thanksgiving!
-
Love to all.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login