Skip to content

"Most Pro Bowls by player by college since 2000" Trivia

The Browns Board
26 7 692
  • @the-gipper said:

    All correct except Mathews

    A USC player with more than 6? No idea. Must have been really early in the decade.

    @wargograw said:

    A USC player with more than 6? No idea. Must have been really early in the decade.

    Hint: He IS now retired.

  • @wargograw said:

    A USC player with more than 6? No idea. Must have been really early in the decade.

    Hint: He IS now retired.

    @the-gipper said:

    Hint: He IS now retired.

    Is he in prison? 😆 :lol: 😆 :lol: 😆

  • @the-gipper said:

    Hint: He IS now retired.

    Is he in prison? 😆 :lol: 😆 :lol: 😆

    @texasag1969 said:

    Is he in prison? 😆 :lol: 😆 :lol: 😆

    No, I don't think so. OJ was pre 2000

  • @the-gipper said:

    All correct except Mathews

    A USC player with more than 6? No idea. Must have been really early in the decade.

    @wargograw said:

    A USC player with more than 6? No idea. Must have been really early in the decade.

    Booger head said since 2000, Anthony Munoz would be a no brainer otherwise.

  • The USC Trojans...fitting for this guy.

  • This trivia is simple....but likely very hard. I am taking the Top 20 teams that are currently ranked in the CFP rankings, and I am asking you to name the player from that school who has been drafted since 2000 that has made the most Pro Bowls. Not sure you can say they are the best player...but I am using an objective criteria. I will list the school by current rank....you have the player:

    1. Alabama:

    2 Clemson:

    3. Ohio St.

    4. Washington

    5. Penn St.

    6. Michigan

    7. Oklahoma:

    8. Wisconsin:

    9. USC

    10. Colorado:

    11. Florida St.

    12. Oklahoma St.

    13. Louisville:

    14. Auburn

    15. Western Mich.

    16. West Va.

    17. Florida

    18. Stanford

    19. Utah

    20. LSU.

    Give your answers

    @the-gipper said:

    This trivia is simple....but likely very hard. I am taking the Top 20 teams that are currently ranked in the CFP rankings, and I am asking you to name the player from that school who has been drafted since 2000 that has made the most Pro Bowls. Not sure you can say they are the best player...but I am using an objective criteria. I will list the school by current rank....you have the player:

    Answers:

    1. Alabama: Chris Samuels OT...6

    2 Clemson: DeAndre Hopkins and CJ Spiller 1 each

    3. Ohio St....Nick Mangold...7

    4. Washington...Dashon Goldson...2

    5. Penn St....Tamba Hali...5

    6. Michigan....Tom Brady...11

    7. Oklahoma: ..Adrian Peterson...7

    8. Wisconsin:....Joe Thomas..9

    9. USC....Troy Polamalu...8

    10. Colorado:...Andre Gurode LB 5

    11. Florida St....Antonio Cromartie DB...4

    12. Oklahoma St.....Kevin Williams DT...6

    13. Louisville:....Elvis Dumerville...%

    14. Auburn....Jay Ratliff DE...4

    15. Western Mich....Greg Jennings and Jason Babin...2 each

    16. West Va.....Marc Bulger...2

    17. Florida...Maurkice Pouncey OC 4 (brother Mike, also OC next with 3)

    18. Stanford...Andrew Luck and Richard Sherman..3 each

    19. Utah....Steve Smith WR...5

    20. LSU....Patrick Peterson DB...5

    Give your answers