Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
-
Growing up I thot I had a million friends then it turned out I only had a handful that gave a fuck.
Went to my Mom's wake back in June, 2 guys I haven't seen since 1975 showed up, drunk. Acting like we are good friend, talking about shit we did when I was twelve. I told them to get lost.
I only have a handful and they're worth keeping. Yep DieHard I would've done the same thing as I had to grow up early and travel my journey.Went to my Mom's wake back in June, 2 guys I haven't seen since 1975 showed up, drunk. Acting like we are good friend, talking about shit we did when I was twelve. I told them to get lost.
-
Hope that you all have a great new year in 2017!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login