Mike Lombardi Predicts Browns Trade For Jimmy Garoppolo
-
Point being, if Kizer IS available in the 2nd. I would take my shot there.
QB regression scares me. Because it's hard to tell how much is on the team around him, the dearth of talent, lack of coaching, or is it defenses finally having film.
I've no doubt of his physical talents. Between the ears trumps that always.
Oh, absolutely. If he's there in the second, you have to take your shot.
My feeling on Kizer is this - not one thing about Notre Dame helps him out. He doesn't look like he's comfortable with quick bubble screens, yet Kelly runs at least a game. His receivers have dropped many passes that have hit them directly in the hands; they're not exactly world beaters. St. Brown is his only real weapon. Their defense is atrocious and their running game is meh at best. Save for a handful of bonehead plays, Kizer is what's keeping them in games most of the time.
I'd rather gamble on a prospect who's performing despite his situation instead of capitalizing on having a better team. Kizer has his flaws, but I see Carr-esque potential in him.
Oh, absolutely. If he's there in the second, you have to take your shot.
My feeling on Kizer is this - not one thing about Notre Dame helps him out. He doesn't look like he's comfortable with quick bubble screens, yet Kelly runs at least a game. His receivers have dropped many passes that have hit them directly in the hands; they're not exactly world beaters. St. Brown is his only real weapon. Their defense is atrocious and their running game is meh at best. Save for a handful of bonehead plays, Kizer is what's keeping them in games most of the time.
I'd rather gamble on a prospect who's performing despite his situation instead of capitalizing on having a better team. Kizer has his flaws, but I see Carr-esque potential in him.
That's exactly the same way I feel about Mitch TC. Trubiski has one weapon (Switzer) and his o-line pretty much stinks.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login