Fisher Fired
-
Saw shots of Fisher on the sideline yesterday. He looked done... just flat worn out. Never seen him like that before.
Probably merely coincidental, but I heard somewhere that his Rams' loss yesterday to ATL left him tied for the HC career loss record. At least now he may never break the tie.
I would take him as our DC in a heartbeat.
Saw shots of Fisher on the sideline yesterday. He looked done... just flat worn out. Never seen him like that before.
Probably merely coincidental, but I heard somewhere that his Rams' loss yesterday to ATL left him tied for the HC career loss record. At least now he may never break the tie.
I would take him as our DC in a heartbeat.
Look up Mack Brown's brother's head coaching record. It's absurdly bad. He must produce the most high character kids college football has ever seen otherwise it makes no sense he got 25 years worth of head coaching jobs.
-
can someone explain why given the already stunning amount of sports franchises in that town, now plus 1 with the Rams who are showing that LA fans could give a fuck....that the chargers are heading there next year too. I don't get it. I don't get leaving SD in the first place, but if you have to go....go somewhere where you're pretty much the only game in town save for maybe one other team. I mean in every major sport they're gonna have two teams. Why go somewhere where not only is there all those other teams, there's also another football team there now too.
Send 'em to St. Louis, though that's unlikely.
If my relatives from St. Louis are any indication, there is little to no interest in bringing an NFL team back to town. They are done with pro ball and and trying, but having a hard time, to get into the college game. Mizzou and the nonsense from a year or two ago aren't helping.Send 'em to St. Louis, though that's unlikely.
-
Theres some talk about them going after harbaugh. That would suck for michigan. I was looking forward to that rivalry meaning something again
Theres some talk about them going after harbaugh. That would suck for michigan. I was looking forward to that rivalry meaning something again
Lol no
-
can someone explain why given the already stunning amount of sports franchises in that town, now plus 1 with the Rams who are showing that LA fans could give a fuck....that the chargers are heading there next year too. I don't get it. I don't get leaving SD in the first place, but if you have to go....go somewhere where you're pretty much the only game in town save for maybe one other team. I mean in every major sport they're gonna have two teams. Why go somewhere where not only is there all those other teams, there's also another football team there now too.
can someone explain why given the already stunning amount of sports franchises in that town, now plus 1 with the Rams who are showing that LA fans could give a fuck....that the chargers are heading there next year too. I don't get it. I don't get leaving SD in the first place, but if you have to go....go somewhere where you're pretty much the only game in town save for maybe one other team. I mean in every major sport they're gonna have two teams. Why go somewhere where not only is there all those other teams, there's also another football team there now too.
Two words: Stadium revenue.
-
The name to watch to replace Fisher (and its not Harbaugh): Josh McDaniel.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login