Skip to content

we may be stuck with Kessler for better or worse...

The Browns Board
26 15 1.3k
  • Zombo said:

    Ya, Couch and Garcia married playmates. I think "starting NFL Quarterback" is a good opening line.

    Kess has been our best QB, by far, during this hot mess of a season.

    If I'm Hue, I'm giving Griffin one more chance to impress, and then I'm going to let Kess the start the last two.

    Only in case of R inGury 3 here. And I suspect for Hue. Explains why Kess was the backup Sunday... not mention our only other active QB.

    Kess has undeniably been the best. The questions that remain are about another QB.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @tour2ma said:

    Only in case of R inGury 3 here. And I suspect for Hue. Explains why Kess was the backup Sunday... not mention our only other active QB.

    Kess has undeniably been the best. The questions that remain are about another QB.

    I for one am pretty pleased by what I've seen of Kessler.. The only thing you can really knock him for is 'inexperience'.. RG3 looks lost in the sauce out there.. It's a shame really. Because Kessler really seems to handle "pitches" better. By that I mean play to the next play. I'm not calling him "the guy".. But.. I'd love to see more of him..

  • I fail to see what impact the nature of your prior bowel movement would have on that desire...

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @tour2ma said:

    I fail to see what impact the nature of your prior bowel movement would have on that desire...

    you know what i meant

  • I fail to see what impact the nature of your prior bowel movement would have on that desire...

    LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @tour2ma said:

    I fail to see what impact the nature of your prior bowel movement would have on that desire...

    Hahaha christ

  • @the-gipper said:

    Been there, done that:

    heather-kozar-01.jpg

    I would eat her ass after a hot steaming shit

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @clevfan4life said:

    I would eat her ass after a hot steaming shit

    You have to take sloppy seconds to Tim Couch....who is married to her.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Occurs to me that the "firsts" would be sloppier in this case... but, for once, I yield to your expertise...

  • Must be family money... cause Cody is not that good looking and 3rd rounders aren't that rich...

    @taco918 said:

    lmao...

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @tour2ma said:

    Must be family money... cause Cody is not that good looking and 3rd rounders aren't that rich...

    lmao...

    or he wears a size 14 shoe on his middle leg and can walk on it 🙂