Some trades I'd make...
-
@shepwrite said:
Orton is what he is: A very good backup or a bottom ten starter.It's hard to say this about Orton since he spent his time in Chicago. But we should have a better idea after the '09 season.
-
@shepwrite said:
I think DA fits SF's offense, but I've never heard a peep that they're interested.Orton is what he is: A very good backup or a bottom ten starter.
SF is going to use the short to intermediate passing game. They're going to be a run-first team and try to win the turnover battle and beat teams primarily with their defense. Doesn't sound like a DA team to me.
Anyone can be good with Denver's offensive line, Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal. The Bears' offense isn't exactly passer-friendly. I don't even think their current offense would be passer-friendly if it had good WRs.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login