Skip to content

Browns tickets are HOT!

The Browns Board
42 12 1.6k
  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Mostly because I lit my lower level season Tix for Christmas Eve on fire!!! lol for real, bbq'd them in the 3rd quarter. No freaking way I'm spending Christmas Eve at the game. I'll be shooting pool on my new table and yelling at the TV instead. Probably out my nice cues away and shoot with a house stick so I don't wrap one around TV 🙂

  • Mostly because I lit my lower level season Tix for Christmas Eve on fire!!! lol for real, bbq'd them in the 3rd quarter. No freaking way I'm spending Christmas Eve at the game. I'll be shooting pool on my new table and yelling at the TV instead. Probably out my nice cues away and shoot with a house stick so I don't wrap one around TV 🙂

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @jcam222 said:

    Mostly because I lit my lower level season Tix for Christmas Eve on fire!!! lol for real, bbq'd them in the 3rd quarter. No freaking way I'm spending Christmas Eve at the game. I'll be shooting pool on my new table and yelling at the TV instead. Probably out my nice cues away and shoot with a house stick so I don't wrap one around TV 🙂

    Still worth more that the paper they're printed on, not by much. Stub Hub is still $6.

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #3

    dude i wanted to go to that game but if i did and we got blown out it would be the worst christmas eve ever...

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #4

    And parking is still $40

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #5

    $40 to watch a $6 team. Where is the Sham-wow guy when we really need him? 😉

  • $40 to watch a $6 team. Where is the Sham-wow guy when we really need him? 😉

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @texasag1969 said:

    $40 to watch a $6 team. Where is the Sham-wow guy when we really need him? 😉

    I would do the park and ride thing for $5 but why? I plan on having fun with the grandkids and enjoying the holiday. I'm gonna watch A Christmas Story and talk about YSU and OSU football. Candy canes and sprinkles but the Winless losers get no soup, talk or viewing time this weekend. Christmas is about love and fun. Merry Christmas!

  • @jcam222 said:

    Mostly because I lit my lower level season Tix for Christmas Eve on fire!!! lol for real, bbq'd them in the 3rd quarter. No freaking way I'm spending Christmas Eve at the game. I'll be shooting pool on my new table and yelling at the TV instead. Probably out my nice cues away and shoot with a house stick so I don't wrap one around TV 🙂

    Still worth more that the paper they're printed on, not by much. Stub Hub is still $6.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @hoorta said:

    Still worth more that the paper they're printed on, not by much. Stub Hub is still $6.

    Nice for the various visiting fans that can't get reasonable or any tickets for their own home games. 😕

  • dude i wanted to go to that game but if i did and we got blown out it would be the worst christmas eve ever...

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @stillmotion said:

    dude i wanted to go to that game but if i did and we got blown out it would be the worst christmas eve ever...

    for real if you want to go PM me your email. I can transfer them to you electronically free of charge.
  • @hoorta said:

    Still worth more that the paper they're printed on, not by much. Stub Hub is still $6.

    Nice for the various visiting fans that can't get reasonable or any tickets for their own home games. 😕

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @mjp28 said:

    Nice for the various visiting fans that can't get reasonable or any tickets for their own home games. 😕

    Doubt many San Diego fans will make the trip. It's so bad you can't even give those tickets away. I've got 4 tickets in section 111 free to anyone who might want to put a damper on Christmas Eve. PM me if you're interested. It might be tricky because my pal has the tickets, but we can probably arrange Express mail to get them to you.

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #10

    They're lining up to give their tickets away.....

    yikes....

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #11

    A radio station was gonna give a pair to the fifth caller. They didn't get 5 calls and had to switch to the first caller. Funny in a very sad way

  • A radio station was gonna give a pair to the fifth caller. They didn't get 5 calls and had to switch to the first caller. Funny in a very sad way

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    A radio station was gonna give a pair to the fifth caller. They didn't get 5 calls and had to switch to the first caller. Funny in a very sad way

    wow. jimmah's gotta love this.

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    A radio station was gonna give a pair to the fifth caller. They didn't get 5 calls and had to switch to the first caller. Funny in a very sad way

    wow. jimmah's gotta love this.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @miktoxic said:

    wow. jimmah's gotta love this.

    He was the first caller. 😆

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #14

    They should just open the place up Saturday. Even have a punt, pass, kick competition. You just never know where that qbotf may be lurking

  • @mjp28 said:

    Nice for the various visiting fans that can't get reasonable or any tickets for their own home games. 😕

    Doubt many San Diego fans will make the trip. It's so bad you can't even give those tickets away. I've got 4 tickets in section 111 free to anyone who might want to put a damper on Christmas Eve. PM me if you're interested. It might be tricky because my pal has the tickets, but we can probably arrange Express mail to get them to you.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @hoorta said:

    I've got 4 tickets in section 111 free to anyone who might want to put a damper on Christmas Eve. PM me if you're interested.

    Ho HO NO!

    On a more useful note... I'm sure there's a "Will Call" window.

  • @jcam222 said:

    Mostly because I lit my lower level season Tix for Christmas Eve on fire!!! lol for real, bbq'd them in the 3rd quarter. No freaking way I'm spending Christmas Eve at the game. I'll be shooting pool on my new table and yelling at the TV instead. Probably out my nice cues away and shoot with a house stick so I don't wrap one around TV 🙂

    Still worth more that the paper they're printed on, not by much. Stub Hub is still $6.

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @hoorta said:

    Still worth more that the paper they're printed on, not by much. Stub Hub is still $6.

    Dawg pound tickets are as low as $13 on stubhub. My god that is horrendous. Forecast has it as being a pretty nice day too, with a high of 44

  • A radio station was gonna give a pair to the fifth caller. They didn't get 5 calls and had to switch to the first caller. Funny in a very sad way

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    A radio station was gonna give a pair to the fifth caller. They didn't get 5 calls and had to switch to the first caller. Funny in a very sad way

    OMG 🙂🙁

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    A radio station was gonna give a pair to the fifth caller. They didn't get 5 calls and had to switch to the first caller. Funny in a very sad way

    wow. jimmah's gotta love this.

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @miktoxic said:

    wow. jimmah's gotta love this.

    I really think he's too stupid to understand how deep the hole is!! They sent a survey two weeks ago mostly focused on satisfaction with the half time entertaimenet, pregame entertainment, scoreboard,sound, food.......... I called my ticket rep and went ape shit lol
  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by Mudfly
    #19

    Jimmahs all about appearances.....has rebuilt the Berea offices twice now....has redone the FO 3 times now....has redone the coaching staff 3 times now......has redone the practice fields.....has redone the stadium, food, scoreboards, etc.....has redone the uniforms......redone the colors.....and logos......

    But the team?...........ahahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

    me thinks he has really F'd up priorities......

  • A radio station was gonna give a pair to the fifth caller. They didn't get 5 calls and had to switch to the first caller. Funny in a very sad way

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    A radio station was gonna give a pair to the fifth caller. They didn't get 5 calls and had to switch to the first caller. Funny in a very sad way

    Brings back my favorite Bungles story- when they were playing as bad as the current Browns. Guy had a couple extras- so he put them under his windshield wipers and went to the game. When he came back there were 6 sitting there, unused.

    @bbedward said:

    Dawg pound tickets are as low as $13 on stubhub. My god that is horrendous. Forecast has it as being a pretty nice day too, with a high of 44

    As I posted in another thread, LOL, if you ever want to have a Club level experience- no time like the present. You can score a pair in the Club level (on Stub Hub) starting at $50 bucks- I believe that's cheaper than regular price in the Dawg Pound. 🙂