Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Steelers Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
564 39 10.9k
  • @the-gipper said:

    Only 3-4 Steeler players sat out.

    Best QB, RB & WR in the division sat out.

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @baconhound said:

    Best QB, RB & WR in the division sat out.

    And they still aren't better than the Pats.

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    Daryl Ruiter tweeted. . .

    Quote of the year came from Cam Erving this AM: "When life gives you lemons, you suck them. I'm a professional athlete."

  • Daryl Ruiter tweeted. . .

    Quote of the year came from Cam Erving this AM: "When life gives you lemons, you suck them. I'm a professional athlete."

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by

    @canton-dawg said:

    Daryl Ruiter tweeted. . .

    Quote of the year came from Cam Erving this AM: "When life gives you lemons, you suck them. I'm a professional athlete."

    if he wants to stay on this team he'll be sucking more than lemons.

  • @vagitron said:

    Cheap shot? Did you ever play football? I didnt realize people could defy gravity. He was going full speed, in the motion of making the tackle before rg3 unloaded that ball.

    Then drove him into the ground, that's where the fine should come into effect.

    Let's be honest, this wasn't Timmons first cheap shot.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @canton-dawg said:

    Then drove him into the ground, that's where the fine should come into effect.

    Driving requires the defender to wrap his arms and "lift" the QB. Timmons' momentum simply drove him through RG's slighter frame. It was a good no-call.

    @vagitron said:

    It was a text book form tackle. Try watching steeler or panther games if you want to see non-calls on qbs. Refs throw flags on what they want anymore but that wasnt flag or fine worthy. Your sour grapes dont draw flags.

    Maybe we should talk about the face mask call on mitchell when the browns receiver had his hand covering mitchells damn face.

    I'll give you one of two...

    There is no "hands to the face" call on ball carrier stiff arms. There is "face mask". I think our player was saved by Mitchell wearing a face shield.