Hooker changes it up...he will enter the NFL draft !
-
52-6?
I guess an A&M guy wouldn't know about a team playing its best football at the end of the season.
-
Fair to say that if Malik Hooker isn't with the Buckeyes this past year, they aren't in a playoff game.
It's not all about QB's.
-
I'd still take Marlon Humphrey over Malik Hooker with that second first rounder.
-
52-6?
I guess an A&M guy wouldn't know about a team playing its best football at the end of the season.
I guess an A&M guy wouldn't know about a team playing its best football at the end of the season.
Completely irrelevant. Stick to facts. You lost 52-6 and they beat your only common opponent worse than you did. If they replayed today, at best it would be the game people expected the first time around. Within two TDs with USC still pretty easily on the losing end.
And I generally like USC.
-
I'd still take Marlon Humphrey over Malik Hooker with that second first rounder.
lol. Marlon Humphrey may not go first round. Having an elite safety will make Haden look like an all-pro again.I'd still take Marlon Humphrey over Malik Hooker with that second first rounder.
-
I guess an A&M guy wouldn't know about a team playing its best football at the end of the season.
Completely irrelevant. Stick to facts. You lost 52-6 and they beat your only common opponent worse than you did. If they replayed today, at best it would be the game people expected the first time around. Within two TDs with USC still pretty easily on the losing end.
And I generally like USC.
Completely irrelevant. Stick to facts. You lost 52-6
Fact is, I don't play for USC, so factually I didn't lose.
-
When is the last day that players can declare? Hooker is not listed on a number of the draft prospect lists. But after that date, everyone that will be in the draft should be known.
When is the last day that players can declare? Hooker is not listed on a number of the draft prospect lists. But after that date, everyone that will be in the draft should be known.
January 15th.
-
-
Malik is one of those guys who just "gets it" at the position when you watch him play. He'd be a day one starter for the Browns and no homerism at all would be perfectly fine with him at #12, but he easily may go before then. Heck, again without bias I think he's the best DB in this draft by a large margin to include Peppers.
-
Malik reminds me of the good Gipson that we saw early... has a real knack for playing FS as a centerfielder.
-
it would be a great draft getting Allen or Garrett with the #1 pick and picking up either Hooker or Peppers at #12, if either of them are still there. What I fear is that this FO will trade down for more picks and draft more mediocre talent instead of using the high draft picks to draft impact players.
-
-
it would be a great draft getting Allen or Garrett with the #1 pick and picking up either Hooker or Peppers at #12, if either of them are still there. What I fear is that this FO will trade down for more picks and draft more mediocre talent instead of using the high draft picks to draft impact players.
Hooker is more of a center field free safetyit would be a great draft getting Allen or Garrett with the #1 pick and picking up either Hooker or Peppers at #12, if either of them are still there. What I fear is that this FO will trade down for more picks and draft more mediocre talent instead of using the high draft picks to draft impact players.
Peppers is more of an in the box strong safety
Depends on what the team wants
-
Funny story: My wife was a Hooker when I met her. Now she is a Gipson. Let me know if you want to hear it.
Was she good...or just a Fair Hooker?
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login