Pep Hamilton Leaves
-
Overpaid?
Overpaid?
We've got three assistants making a million or more. I don't think they're overpaid
-
Overpaid?
We've got three assistants making a million or more. I don't think they're overpaid
We've got three assistants making a million or more. I don't think they're overpaid
They are all overpaid. Give some of that money to the guys doing like cancer research.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login