Who is the Best Trivia
-
Boston College - Art Donovan
-
Zombo said:
Winslow basically played three seasons for us, and he was more productive than Kosar?
Zombo
Note the original question....I said regular draft, BK being taken in the Supp draft.
-
Zombo said:
Winslow basically played three seasons for us, and he was more productive than Kosar?
Zombo
Note the original question....I said regular draft, BK being taken in the Supp draft.
Note the original question....I said regular draft, BK being taken in the Supp draft.
Oh, OK, gotcha.
Zombo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login