Bets and tonight's games
-
Man, the arm talent of Aaron Rodgers is just unfair. For my money he has the best arm talent in NFL history.
-
-
When I first saw Peyton Manning for the Colts I thought I'd seen something stupidly exciting but Rodgers is right up there with him.
-
-
-
-
Hola desde Akumal, Quintana Roo, Mexico. No puedo veer los juegos desde mi quarto porque no tengo television.
Any place on the web I can go?
-
Andy reid... tick tick tick
-

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login