Super Bowl
-
Brady is the GOAT
-
@boo-radley said:
It does not matter what you want.
Destiny is destiny.
No shit Sherlock. It doesn't matter what you want either.
-
@boo-radley said:
You sound a Steeler fan.
You say you are a Pats fan? I didn't know that Pats fans were as stupid as Steeler fans.
EVERY motherfucker on the planet think, no...knows that the Pats have been cheaters. Only Pats fans are in denial about that.
Congratulations, you have just earned the silver medal in the "Stupid Fans of the NFL" Steeplechase for New England fans. You ran a great anchor leg.
-
@boo-radley said:
I guess I dont see the bias.
You wouldn't now would you, silver medalist?
If Brady and Belichick were in Cleveland that town would be the center of the NFL universe.
Cleveland IS the center of the NFL universe. The NFL was founded in Northeast Ohio, and more championships have been won by teams here than anywhere else. (tied with Green Bay)
-
Brady is the GOAT
Or, at least in the team photo.
-
I live in Patriots country and I have a lot of respect for the team. The fans, however, are ridiculously spoiled. I hear them cry about the dumbest things. The next Pats fan who complains about how 'poorly' they played in a win is going to get a smack from me.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login