Ben Roethlisberger Considering Retirement from Raping
-
Big Ben might retire from football but that will never stop him from competing for a big black cock in his ass.
-
Tour-at some point pick a starting date and use it to start a "signup" thread that refers back to the pinned note at top. I think that would fill it out quickly.
-
Dropped passes accounted for 119 lost yards in the Pats game.
Walking off that field I woulda said "fuck this, I quit" if I were Ben.
Dropped passes accounted for 119 lost yards in the Pats game.
Walking off that field I woulda said "fuck this, I quit" if I were Ben.
Yes, you got Bell, Brown, BR.....and a whole pile of dogmeat.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login