***Official Super Bowl LI (51) NFL Championship Game Thread***
-
Far from being a great game.
-
Far from being a great game.
Far from being a great game.
I've been watching everyone you can imagine come on TV including superagents saying it was the best thing since football was invented. .....and I'm watching CNBC you know stocks and stuff.
I'm sure it will die down....eventually.
-
And I was yelling at the screen, "God I hate stupid football. You idiots are gonna pay for not playing to the score. FG wins the f'n game dammit!"
The thing is, I'm fine with them playing their offense TO A POINT in that scenario (i.e. not running the ball necessarily). The inexcusable error is that on the 2nd and 3rd down plays Ryan took a DESIGNED 7 step drop to set up the play. I will never say a team lost a game as opposed to the other team winning it, but that decision making is about as close as it gets. I was in absolute disbelief at how bad a decision process that was.
The thing is, I'm fine with them playing their offense TO A POINT in that scenario (i.e. not running the ball necessarily). The inexcusable error is that on the 2nd and 3rd down plays Ryan took a DESIGNED 7 step drop to set up the play. I will never say a team lost a game as opposed to the other team winning it, but that decision making is about as close as it gets. I was in absolute disbelief at how bad a decision process that was.
Yep-Shanny with THE BIG FAIL.

-
So...apparently this is why the Falcons lost their big halftime lead: Lady Gaga
https://sports.yahoo.com/m/479bca69-246f-330d-b98b-1b60d338543f/ss_falcons-receiver-blames-lady.html
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login