Skip to content

How Far Off Are We?

The Browns Board
23 15 908
  • @ghoolie said:

    Ah................ the path of greatness through arithmetic. BRILLIANT.

    We are going to STEAL 2 division games............you mean like we stole two division games this year? Oh, and we will win 4 of the others. FUCK Einstink, now that you explain it that way, it makes a lot of sense.

    See, here is how fucking stupid I am,

    You are not following....this asks about projection for the future

    • Our division rivals all have better QBs Advantage division rivals
    • In two years, BR may be gone...and I am hopeful that the Browns can get a QB at least as good as Flacco/Dalton
    • Our division rivals all have better defenses Advantage division rivals
    • Actually....they were barely that much better this year....so, again, in two years with FAs and draftees...I expect the Browns to surpass those teams defensively.
    • Our divisions rivals all have better special teams Advantage division rivals
    • All we need really is an outstanding return man. Not sure why we don't have one.
    • Our division rivals all have better wide recievers Advantage division rivals
    • Not sure the Ravens do....and with the Bengals and Steelers it just comes down to two colored guys: Green and Brown 😁
    • Our division Rivals all have better RBs Advantage division rivals
    • I don't agree except for Bell.

    You forgot to comment on the offensive lines.

    So just how the fuck does this 2 game theft come about?

    And which of the 4 other teams will we beat?

    Dude, this is the biggest pile of mexican bean shit imaginable. "We're going to steal 2 division games" Fucking jackoff.

    Hey, wait, I get it............. I get it now............................ let me play Wheel of Browns Balderdash with you....................

    This year, Kessler is going to up his passing to 300 ypg with a 2.5 TD average.

    This Year Pryor is going to steal 2 extra TD receptions per game

    The defense will begin to sack the QB

    Kessler won't be the QB. Pryor won't steal 2 extra TDs per game....but it could be 1.

    And, yea, the defense will begin to sack the QB

    Fucking moron.

  • @ghoolie said:

    Ah................ the path of greatness through arithmetic. BRILLIANT.

    We are going to STEAL 2 division games............you mean like we stole two division games this year? Oh, and we will win 4 of the others. FUCK Einstink, now that you explain it that way, it makes a lot of sense.

    See, here is how fucking stupid I am,

    You are not following....this asks about projection for the future

    • Our division rivals all have better QBs Advantage division rivals
    • In two years, BR may be gone...and I am hopeful that the Browns can get a QB at least as good as Flacco/Dalton
    • Our division rivals all have better defenses Advantage division rivals
    • Actually....they were barely that much better this year....so, again, in two years with FAs and draftees...I expect the Browns to surpass those teams defensively.
    • Our divisions rivals all have better special teams Advantage division rivals
    • All we need really is an outstanding return man. Not sure why we don't have one.
    • Our division rivals all have better wide recievers Advantage division rivals
    • Not sure the Ravens do....and with the Bengals and Steelers it just comes down to two colored guys: Green and Brown 😁
    • Our division Rivals all have better RBs Advantage division rivals
    • I don't agree except for Bell.

    You forgot to comment on the offensive lines.

    So just how the fuck does this 2 game theft come about?

    And which of the 4 other teams will we beat?

    Dude, this is the biggest pile of mexican bean shit imaginable. "We're going to steal 2 division games" Fucking jackoff.

    Hey, wait, I get it............. I get it now............................ let me play Wheel of Browns Balderdash with you....................

    This year, Kessler is going to up his passing to 300 ypg with a 2.5 TD average.

    This Year Pryor is going to steal 2 extra TD receptions per game

    The defense will begin to sack the QB

    Kessler won't be the QB. Pryor won't steal 2 extra TDs per game....but it could be 1.

    And, yea, the defense will begin to sack the QB

    Fucking moron.

    @the-gipper said:

    @ghoolie said:

    • All we need really is an outstanding return man. Not sure why we don't have one.

    I won't disagree on the return man, but I'd guess at least 25% of all Browns team penalties occurred on either punt or kickoff returns. Constant flags, every game.

  • @dawgs89 said:

    Diehard Dawg fan here,

    How many years are we away from being NFC North Kings? Ravens seem to be on the decline. Bengals are an enigma. Steelers have Bell & Brown but Ben's future is unknown.

    Obviously we need a franchise QB. Receivers need upgrading too. What else?

    Two years, if this coach is what we think he is (by we...I exclude Goolie). And if we get a QB.

    @the-gipper said:

    Two years, if this coach is what we think he is (by we...I exclude Goolie). And if we get a QB.

    last all pro qb was Derek Anderson.

    yeah