Met Gregg Williams at the Auto Show
-
Nice!
-
Alright Saunders too. Both real nice guys.
Don't worry, I told Williams we should look at Peppers for the hybrid role. He said he isn't as big a Mark (Barron) to swing inside, but likes him for a SS/Nickel role, which he said was becoming a critical role. They've already been talking about him. Even on ST and O.
If we draft Peppers, I'm taking credit for it

I would be surprised if Williams actually has any say so in who the Browns draft beyond: get me some defensive players I can work with.
I would be surprised if Williams actually has any say so in who the Browns draft beyond: get me some defensive players I can work with.
I think it will be more than that Gip. He'll be involved in film breakdown, and interviews for sure. Yeah, Sashi and Depo will have the final say, but you can bet Williams will give them a specific "wish list" of guys he thinks fit what he wants to do.
-
I was hoping for a classic/hot rod show.Lots of cars. But I'm partial to Audis and the Dodge Charger
"One said:
I was hoping for a classic/hot rod show.
They have that too. I look for my dad's 72 SS Chevelle each time.
-
Alright Saunders too. Both real nice guys.
Don't worry, I told Williams we should look at Peppers for the hybrid role. He said he isn't as big a Mark (Barron) to swing inside, but likes him for a SS/Nickel role, which he said was becoming a critical role. They've already been talking about him. Even on ST and O.
If we draft Peppers, I'm taking credit for it

I would be surprised if Williams actually has any say so in who the Browns draft beyond: get me some defensive players I can work with.
I would be surprised if Williams actually has any say so in who the Browns draft beyond: get me some defensive players I can work with.
Idk, the guy has a lot of experience. I would hope they'd take his opinion into account.
-
Ever since Bullet came out I was always partial to the 1968 Dodge Charger Magnum.

-

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login