Let's Let Joe Thomas Start the Combine Thread
-
Why was my comment deleted?
-
I cannot get past that Mixon tape... and I'm one who believes in 2nd chances and time passage... but I just can't....
First time I've seen the video Tour. He's got a good KO punch with that right hook. Shades of Ray Rice. Yeah she shoved him first, but that was no reason to retaliate like that. I hope that was just a cursory inquiry by the Browns. Certainly enough reason to ban him from the combine.
Shades of Ray Rice.(BINGO) Yeah she shoved him first, but that was no reason to retaliate like that. I hope that was just a cursory inquiry by the Browns. Certainly enough reason to ban him from the combine.
blow it up hoorta. note he almost walked away from it, than at 0:38 that is a spat in her face just like Rice (in elevator/blame mouth piece with Taylor?) than the right hand he wants back. The story I don't get, he was aloud to speak to a lot of children's groups on his mistake he made at age 18. But not much more from that..we maybe opening any window up now..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login