Chris Long
-
back in my concert days in 1975 I saw a British band named Ace sing "How LOng has this been going on" than next on stage was Hall & Oates singing "I Can't go for that" I may have been drunk but now it is all making perfectly good sense

A few other songs applicable to the Browns?:
Helter Skelter, Beatles
Momma we'er all Crazy Now...Slade
I Just Don't Know What to Do With Myself....Dusty Springfield/Burt Bacharach
Heartache Tonight...The Eagles
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For....U2
Bet on The Blues...John Denver
A few other songs applicable to the Browns?:
Helter Skelter, Beatles
Momma we'er all Crazy Now...Slade
I Just Don't Know What to Do With Myself....Dusty Springfield/Burt Bacharach
Heartache Tonight...The Eagles
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For....U2
Bet on The Blues...John Denver
Please add...just a quick reply here lol
Never Say Die, Black Sabbath
Mistreated, Deep Purple
Tragedy, Bee Gees
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login