Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Trade with Rams ?

Trade with Rams ?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
23 Posts 11 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma

    @nickers said:

    That's quite an ugly thought for that time of night , for sure.. I honestly doubt that will happen.. but wouldn't it be so Cleveland, though?

    You forget, sir... I was one of those on the Goff train. Hell... I was the Conductor, if not, the fucking engineer.

    Only one thing could better him yet proving me right... and that's doing it as a Brown... 😉

    nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
    • 14k Posts
    • 5k Reputation
    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @tour2ma said:

    You forget, sir... I was one of those on the Goff train. Hell... I was the Conductor, if not, the fucking engineer.

    Only one thing could better him yet proving me right... and that's doing it as a Brown... 😉

    While I appreciate your enthusiasm.. I'll respectfully pass on Goff..

    Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
    W Tour2maT 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • nickersN nickers

      @tour2ma said:

      You forget, sir... I was one of those on the Goff train. Hell... I was the Conductor, if not, the fucking engineer.

      Only one thing could better him yet proving me right... and that's doing it as a Brown... 😉

      While I appreciate your enthusiasm.. I'll respectfully pass on Goff..

      Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
      • 39k Posts
      • 9k Reputation
      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @nickers said:

      While I appreciate your enthusiasm.. I'll respectfully pass on Goff..

      If coach Jackson honestly was sold on Jared Goff and just couldn't make it happen he must be thanking his lucky stars today.

      WSS

      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • nickersN nickers

        @tour2ma said:

        You forget, sir... I was one of those on the Goff train. Hell... I was the Conductor, if not, the fucking engineer.

        Only one thing could better him yet proving me right... and that's doing it as a Brown... 😉

        While I appreciate your enthusiasm.. I'll respectfully pass on Goff..

        Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
        • 30k Posts
        • 6k Reputation
        Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @nickers said:

        While I appreciate your enthusiasm.. I'll respectfully pass on Goff..

        Oh, I wasn't trying to convince you of anything. Just pointing out that the thought wasn't all that ugly to me.

        But at the same time I'm definitely aware of the "be careful what you wish for" potential of that thought...

        "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate