Skip to content

Cleveland Browns Rumors

The Browns Board
23 15 2.7k
  • TheJokersWILD said:

    The only problem I have with getting a first from the Jets is that I think they will have a winning record next season and if we do get their first it would mid to low first round. Edwards was the 3rd overall pick and has proved he can live up to the billing AND is in the prime of his career. If they get Edwards I would want their first plus a couple of legit players Revis or Rhodes would have to be included in the deal.

    Yeah, I think they'll have a mid first round pick at best (or worst, depending on who you're rooting for, haha).

    That being said, no way they give up Revis or Rhodes and a first. Heck, I would be happy to get Revis straight up.

    @choco said:

    😆

    which is why we're getting offers left and right for his services....

    Not sure what you're saying here. You seem to be laughing at my comment, then you say something that supports it. The Browns are getting offers because teams see the potential he has. He has the talent to be a top 5-caliber WR, whether he uses his tools to the best of his abilities is up to him.

    EDIT: I know what you're saying.. why are we trading him if he has that potential.. he probably doesn't have the work ethic of the attitude that the new regime want on this team. Simple as that. Players who are better than Edwards have been traded (and released) because of these issues. Specifically, Terrell Owens. One of the best WRs of all time, statistically, will have played for four different teams. It's not all about talent, potential, what you've done on the field. I know that you know this.

    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @3074326 said:

    I would be happy to get Revis straight up.

    As would I, if I wanted to get rid of Edwards, which I don't. Rhodes I'd probably turn down ("shutdown corners" are harder to find than safeties).

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #22

    I think it's time to drop the Braylons trade talk. He would have been moved before or during the draft and there is no way an aging back would be a part of a trade unless there was a shitload to go along with it.

    Edwards gives the Browns a certifiable receiving corps and the rookies way less pressure to develop. I think this can be put to rest.

  • B Benigno2112 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I think Grossi just loves to make s''t up, The new browns brass is ultra quiet and does not tend to leak any info..hence a center in the first. Grossi needs to write about something. i don't believe a word he says. He like to stir s''t up. Take what he says with a grain of salt. BTW what is up with his forehead. Is he putting oil on it?? every time he is on my TV, i need to wipe off the screen. He's a douche. Mary Kay Cabot is starting to have more credibility. Tony has no idea what the browns are planning. He just writes and creates rumors. ANY OF US COULD DO THAT!!!!!