Skip to content

Comment Thread for 2017 Browns Board Mock...

The Browns Board
305 19 6.4k
  • Tour....I have one pick left in the draft, the Rams. But there are 9 picks ahead of me. If we do not get there by the end of today, make the pick for me in this order of availability:

    Channing Stribling CB Michigan

    Sam Tevi OT Utah

    Travis Rudolph WR Florida St.


    I will also be out all next week due to travel...if any other picks come up that I miss, just make them for me.

  • Tour....I have one pick left in the draft, the Rams. But there are 9 picks ahead of me. If we do not get there by the end of today, make the pick for me in this order of availability:

    Channing Stribling CB Michigan

    Sam Tevi OT Utah

    Travis Rudolph WR Florida St.


    I will also be out all next week due to travel...if any other picks come up that I miss, just make them for me.

    @the-gipper said:

    Tour....I have one pick left in the draft, the Rams. But there are 9 picks ahead of me. If we do not get there by the end of today, make the pick for me in this order of availability:
    Channing Stribling CB Michigan
    Sam Tevi OT Utah
    Travis Rudolph WR Florida St.
    I will also be out all next week due to travel...if any other picks come up that I miss, just make them for me.

    Will do... If I remember this post... 🙂

    Have a safe trip.

  • I just took Joe Mathis DE for the Buccs ....a player who was not easy to judge

  • It's the home stretch Tour-great work!

  • Mods... feel free to set this thread adrift...