Season Ticket Holders Not Renewing By Friday Deadline ?
-
Got my renewal in the first day we could. Maybe I'll luck out and win my seats for the year. Or trip to London. That was the incentive to renew early.
One thing I miss is the concerts that Modell would give us in the preseason. Jimmy needs to bring back the concerts.
-
Got my renewal in the first day we could. Maybe I'll luck out and win my seats for the year. Or trip to London. That was the incentive to renew early.
One thing I miss is the concerts that Modell would give us in the preseason. Jimmy needs to bring back the concerts.
Got my renewal in the first day we could. Maybe I'll luck out and win my seats for the year. Or trip to London. That was the incentive to renew early.
One thing I miss is the concerts that Modell would give us in the preseason. Jimmy needs to bring back the concerts.
May I suggest the opening act include, "Don't Bogart that joint my friend" to help the crowd deal with whatever happens.

-
I'm in the uppers (section 536, row 19), love that full field view & I renewed. I do have a PSL, so they'll stay in the family when I croak. If they sell 'em, I'll come outta the grave to kick their asses!
Mike
ps: Couldn't afford season tics while raising/educating kids, but they were my #1 Bucket List item.
I'm in the uppers (section 536, row 19), love that full field view & I renewed. I do have a PSL, so they'll stay in the family when I croak. If they sell 'em, I'll come outta the grave to kick their asses!
Mike
ps: Couldn't afford season tics while raising/educating kids, but they were my #1 Bucket List item.
Wow, I'm in 536, row 1. On the lookout lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login