Favorite Wrestlers of All Time
-
I also watch MMA and some boxing for what it's worth. All these things have entertainment value.
A pure matter of opinion.
I also watch MMA and some boxing for what it's worth. All these things have entertainment value.
A pure matter of opinion.
If I've learned anything about you it's that you're incredibly self righteous and you think your opinion is the only thing that counts. But, gip, nobody cares about your opinion but you. There's a reason both WWE and UFC are billion plus dollar businesses and it's not because they're not entertaining
-
I also watch MMA and some boxing for what it's worth. All these things have entertainment value.
A pure matter of opinion.
If I've learned anything about you it's that you're incredibly self righteous and you think your opinion is the only thing that counts. But, gip, nobody cares about your opinion but you. There's a reason both WWE and UFC are billion plus dollar businesses and it's not because they're not entertaining
If I've learned anything about you it's that you're incredibly self righteous and you think your opinion is the only thing that counts. But, gip, nobody cares about your opinion but you. There's a reason both WWE and UFC are billion plus dollar businesses and it's not because they're not entertaining
Not true. If anything I am the one tolerant of others opinions here.
But I still call an opinion an opinion....and whether or not WWE is entertaining is a matter of opinion.
It is entertaining to YOU....I surmise.
But it is not entertaining to me.
So, in your opinion it is entertaining, and in mine it is not.
It is still an opinion.
I mean
Capiche?
Or should I gather from your statement is that you are also not tolerant of a varying opinion.
Gozillions of people like Pepsi. I always preferred Coke. Are you intolerant of my opinion that Coke is better?
-
Here's an idea. Don't creep this thread of you've got nothing to add
-
Here's an idea. Don't creep this thread of you've got nothing to add
Here's an idea. Don't creep this thread of you've got nothing to add
actually, you are right. Adios
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login