Gruden QB Camp
-
-
-
I suppose, but I thought that was the knock on just about everyone in this draft class....oh well, 5 (or 6, or 7) more days and the truth will come out.
True, but was there another prospect whose college HC came out and said it?
-
If the Browns let Kizer slide past 52 I'll be throwing stuff at my TV!
I still think he goes in the first round, Chiefs would take him imo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login